O-K-a-a-y. German takes direct action against paedo!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quote from would you believe the Guardian.   "Last December German Helmut Seifert cut the knackers off the 57-year-old 'boyfriend' of his 17-year-old daughter with a kitchen knife. That's the way to

I used to be into older women! But at my age there are none left ????

i just think your a sad fat middle ages man who spends his evenings on hunting life and is unaware that his wife is getting banged by every bloke with a pulse, and your kids probably hate you.

im skinny, an middle aged, wife is fat an aint geting banged by no c**t, i wish she was, would save me doin her

an if my kids hate me, its all cos i bring them up right, dont want them turnin oot like you do we :icon_eek:

what a life you lead, well i'm off to work now nowt like abit of graft. Just enjoy your gyro and your carlsberg special brew in the morning when your watching jermemy kyle.

im skinny, an middle aged, wife is fat an aint geting banged by no c**t, i wish she was, would save me doin her

an if my kids hate me, its all cos i bring them up right, dont want them turnin oot like you do we :icon_eek:

what a life you lead, well i'm off to work now nowt like abit of graft. Just enjoy your gyro and your carlsberg special brew in the morning when your watching jermemy kyle

see ye soon

:kiss:

a pedo is someone who is attracted to children,ive seen many 15 year old girls that are fit and not definitely dont look like children,doesnt mean it would be right to shag them but being attracted to them does not make you a pedophile.

Wha'? Someone makes a sensible comment? I'm 62, at university and I am surrounded by well fit 18 year old girls. My rule is, I can look but I'd better not touch. My point on this thread is that the 57 yr old guy who now walks with his legs crossed was the "boyfriend" of the 17 yr old girl. If a 57 yr old man had made a serious pass at my daughter when she was 17 I'd have kicked the livin' bejasus out of him. Helmut took it to it's logical extreme. :toast:

what a life you lead, well i'm off to work now nowt like abit of graft. Just enjoy your gyro and your carlsberg special brew in the morning when your watching jermemy kyle

see ye soon

:kiss:

If I had a GYRO I would be on it all the time! Can I come have a go on yours???

3_ring_gyroscope1.jpg