fox bites

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only get bit as im right in the action no chance you getting bit only by ya keyboard

First fox my terrier bolted bit my mate i was out with.   He grabbed it in the net whislt i untangled it. Dog fox was getting a bit pisssy so he tried to get it to bite on a stick whilst i got the g

3 times through the years, by fox not yet badger. With badgers I'm a bit more careful. I handle a lot of foxes above and in the ground and badgers too. Before I got bitten I handled a lot, in betwee

never biten meself touch wood.. but was out on lamp one nite called handy doggie in lurcher dealt with em.. i took his brush and handed to me mate he stuck it in his pocket, we had a young weaton hound dog with us too.. which got his first look at the red fella,, as we headed back to the van the 2 dogs were let run,when the young dog powered up to my mate and grabbed hold of his leg with tail in his pocket,he gave tounge wasnt as hard as he tought :laugh: very funny nite not 4 him, made my nite :whistling:

just wondering how many ov u lads on ere have been bitten, i'll start i was bitten last week by a charlie dog, i was also bitten start ov the season by a charlie n it took me nail right off both times not a funny experiance, :blink: so just wondering whoes been bitten :thumbs:

hi ive had a few grab trousers and 1 nearly took my nose of when it bolted verry smelly breath :sick:

I got bitten through foot(only wearing wellies at time.It locked on and had trouble staying on my feet,as lurcher had hold(pre ban)and was trying to shake it.Really sore and swelled up well,to point I could'nt get a shoe on.The worse bite I saw was a rabbit taking end of mates finger while ferreting.

a rabbit bit ya mate funny as feck :thumbs:

I must admit none of the 3 times the fox had me, I squealed, although I am a woman. 2 times I was alone catching it for myself and with only the dogs and there was no use in making noise. The last time was on a pig drive hunt, I had my mate out there, who pointed the fox in the first place with his dog on top, I had stabbed the fox through the heart in a wood pile since my dog had retrieved it into my reach; 2 dogs were on it then, and I thought it was dead, still it bit me, and I said, auch, would you break the fox off me, (because the dead fox was still attached to my hand and 2 or 3 dogs were ragging and shaking the carcass in the opposite direction, and that hurt) but still, some things in life are more embarrassing and painful, or I have the same adrenalin as my dogs in action.

I still prefer being bitten by a fox, rather than going to the dentist.

lol :thumbs:

got bitten on the forearm while trying to take a fox out of the net it was nice and relaxed then just decided to throw a wobbler and got me. my mate was laughing his head off. i wouldnt mind but i had bolted and released the very same fox a few weeks before from the same earth. thats gratitude for you eh. (i knew it was the same fox from a distinct scar across its muzzle).

yes was a good day that bet thats best days diggin you have ever had and it was my first time diggin not bad 3 in 1 hour i was only laughing once you got it off you your face was a classic only bad point was the dog nice dog that :thumbs:

just wondering how many ov u lads on ere have been bitten, i'll start i was bitten last week by a charlie dog, i was also bitten start ov the season by a charlie n it took me nail right off both times not a funny experiance, :blink: so just wondering whoes been bitten :thumbs:

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BITTEN THAT MANY TIMES............TAKE UP BEACH VOLLEY BALL YA TWAT :thumbs:

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BITTEN THAT MANY TIMES............TAKE UP BEACH VOLLEY BALL YA TWAT :thumbs:

only get bit as im right in the action no chance you getting bit only by ya keyboard :thumbs:

• Like 6

this f****r got hold of me this season soon after the pic was taken, luckily it just got hold of my wrist, it ripped a hole through my jumper and shirt and only just broke my skin, you should of heard the high pitch scream come from me that day when it got a grip :icon_redface: think it would of made a mess of my wrist if i hadnt had it covered up with the holes in my clothes , f**k knows how it managed to get hold of me but since then i havnt been a hero again, lol, and also it managed to get clean away, lol,

WHY WOULD YOU NOT KILL IT BEFOR PICKING THE f****r UP FOR A PIC....NOT A DIG JUST A question.good pic tho :thumbs:

this f****r got hold of me this season soon after the pic was taken, luckily it just got hold of my wrist, it ripped a hole through my jumper and shirt and only just broke my skin, you should of heard the high pitch scream come from me that day when it got a grip :icon_redface: think it would of made a mess of my wrist if i hadnt had it covered up with the holes in my clothes , f**k knows how it managed to get hold of me but since then i havnt been a hero again, lol, and also it managed to get clean away, lol,

WHY WOULD YOU NOT KILL IT BEFOR PICKING THE f****r UP FOR A PIC....NOT A DIG JUST A question.good pic tho :thumbs:

i had my reasons, cant be arsed with any more comments so pics taken off,

i had my reasons, cant be arsed with any more comments so pics taken off,

was only asking fella,as i said i was just wondering thats all...

dog looks well :thumbs: