Buddy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the breed will feck up if you keep using the same dog but its dosent help when people are being brain washed by fools who should know better , same thing has happened with the pure saluki over the las

only your yapping vickers

there seems to be 3 typs of people who always post on these threads , and more so when it involves craigs stuff , 1, the ones who are jammed that far up craigs ars he cant go for a shit ... 2, the

• 2 months later...

hey daft cun t ,i left him 3 messages on his phone the night before,telling him i wasnt coming and the reason i didnt use dog is the yapping i witnessed from stuff out of charlie, as for messing him ive had the bloke on my permision along with his pal wittlesea mac and i didnt charge him unlike the other scamers who rip people off £50 a time to run 1 hare, if fred has anything to say to me he should be calling me and not going through some little piss head on here

and it was me who told him to buy the dog, so the next time he counts his money he should be thinking of me, not bad for never running the dog.

CLOWN

£50 a run on Hare!!! Man I need to start sending out invites to you coursing lads lol! Slip the dog on some of my permission and they all spring up like a bomb burst. The dog won't know which way to run!

I haven't got a dog that could catch a Hare, so Tess just gives them a bit of exercise.