Buddy

buddy has a big head which comes off fred holmes old stud dog duke he's got decent width in between his front legs thats trademark of nuttalls stuff seagull, foxy ect altho he never looked it on the pictures casper was a stronger superior looking dog to buddy bigger longer and more powerful on the front end

:notworthy:

Also, more importantly,are the qualities Buddy throws into his pups that you cannot see.... :thumbs:

Surely Buddy is one of the top producers of the modern time? :thumbs:

some say he was dread and some say he was nothing special..to many lieing fookers in the game ...but he is supposed to be throwing decent stuff...

was buddy a good dog himself ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the breed will feck up if you keep using the same dog but its dosent help when people are being brain washed by fools who should know better , same thing has happened with the pure saluki over the las

only your yapping vickers

there seems to be 3 typs of people who always post on these threads , and more so when it involves craigs stuff , 1, the ones who are jammed that far up craigs ars he cant go for a shit ... 2, the

when u think about is it buddy a good producer, or the lines of good breeding behind him. that what makes a good stud dog.there loads of good dogs running but it hard to get a good stud with buddy breeding.so it not the dog thats producing its all teh hard work by the lads who ran the dogs years ago. and when you think about it buddys dam was the best bitch to grace the fen

when u think about is it buddy a good producer, or the lines of good breeding behind him. that what makes a good stud dog.there loads of good dogs running but it hard to get a good stud with buddy breeding.so it not the dog thats producing its all teh hard work by the lads who ran the dogs years ago. and when you think about it buddys dam was the best bitch to grace the fen

HI KARLSBERG IM THINKING OF USING BUDDY HAVE SEEN BUDY RUN WHATS YOUR OPINION OF HIM ?

no mate i havent . but he producing good stuff at moment . with me its all about the breeding. weaknesses will be found out if there is any. an example teh best dog i have had was not teh best breeding on one side so i never used him on my bitches might have been a mistake not too because ive only had 2 real good animals in me life and he was one of them but i classed him as a freak and wasnt worth taking teh chance as after 18 month of hoping and it doesnt work u back to sqaure 1.

no mate i havent . but he producing good stuff at moment . with me its all about the breeding. weaknesses will be found out if there is any. an example teh best dog i have had was not teh best breeding on one side so i never used him on my bitches might have been a mistake not too because ive only had 2 real good animals in me life and he was one of them but i classed him as a freak and wasnt worth taking teh chance as after 18 month of hoping and it doesnt work u back to sqaure 1.

[/q cheers mate . do you no if he was ever matched ?

Seen buddy run alot, he gave all everytime even when carrying an injury the dog ran well. He had no great gears but what he had he used well, he wernt content to just run the hare he wanted it for his dinner lol, the dog ran with heart and he's passing that on to his pups thats all you can ask from a stud dog..

• Like 1

buddy has a big head which comes off fred holmes old stud dog duke he's got decent width in between his front legs thats trademark of nuttalls stuff seagull, foxy ect altho he never looked it on the pictures casper was a stronger superior looking dog to buddy bigger longer and more powerful on the front end

:notworthy:

Also, more importantly,are the qualities Buddy throws into his pups that you cannot see.... :thumbs:

Surely Buddy is one of the top producers of the modern time? :thumbs:

i think with buddy you get 110% heart and determination i've yet to see a shitty hearted dog off him and is there another dog in the country that is producing as many big bunny killers as consistant as buddy to all types and breeds considering how many decnt dogs he has produced how many of the bitches were truley worth breeding off not saying all the bitches were shit but some were and he still produced that says a lot about the quality of his producing ability

FOXY IS WELL DOCUMENTED & IVE SEEN HER RUN AS MANY HAVE & SHE WAS TOP CLASS. CHARLIE, I NEVER SEEN RUN EXCEPT ON DVD(i think you can only truly comment on a dog having seen it in the flesh) BUT MY MATE B THOMPSON DID & I HOLD HIS OPINION IN HIGH REGARD. SAID CHARLIE WAS A "good un" AS HE PUTS IT, & WAS A DOG THAT WAS NO SLOUCH WHO COULD GO UP & DOWN THE GEARS . JUST LOOK AT THE DOGS HE PRODUCED & THAT TELLS ITS OWN STORY. BUDDY MUST BE 1 OF THE TOP SIRES AROUND, HIS NAME CROPS UP SO OFTEN I DONT IMAGINE THAT PEOPLE WOULD KEEP USING HIM & PAYING GOOD MONEY IF HE WASNT PRODUCING THE GOODS :thumbs:

DIDNT BUDDY COME FROM J YOUNG KARLSBERG? MAN THAT HAD BOB, SIRE OF INDIE & CARSSON?. YOU ARE RIGHT MATE ABOUT HIS STUD POTENTIAL////, A PROVEN SIRE FROM THAT BREEDING IS TO ME WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD :thumbs:

DIDNT BUDDY COME FROM J YOUNG KARLSBERG? MAN THAT HAD BOB, SIRE OF INDIE & CARSSON?. YOU ARE RIGHT MATE ABOUT HIS STUD POTENTIAL////, A PROVEN SIRE FROM THAT BREEDING IS TO ME WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD :thumbs:

:thumbs:

having seen a good number of his prodgeny run i wouldnt be surprised if we all look back in five years time and say Buddy may be the best coursing stud that there has ever been for throwing good quality pups across the board. Also i wouldn't be awfully surprised if the 'cream gene' becomes overly dominant in the world of coursing dogs, those capable of performing to a high standard throughout the winter. I said this a while ago and got slated, but let us see what the future holds...... :thumbs: JD