£10,000

keep hold of it,as its been said you could make more than that, and keep the f*****g thing hidden before anyone helps themselves to it

cheers mate thats why i wont give anymore info about it as there are people out there who would very quickley lift the dog and you would never see it again!!

Been waiting to see if anyone was going to ask any silly questions.:D

sell him and get a service of the dog in the deal thats big money too good to turn down

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10,000 id take his arm off

tell him to sell it and buy a computer ,then he can come on and talk shite for himself.

ground frozen for most of december, thawed for only 2/3 days, don`t think hares were at there best till after christmas

Can I ask what x the dog is am guesing it's a saluki based lurcher ?

yes mate it is saluki cross but hope you understand i dont want to give to much info on the dog because if anything happend its me who put it all on the forum! (tommy.c) :thumbs:

If its killing 11 out of 12 biggies its one f**k of a dog! Your mate could piss 10k by doing a few best out of 3 (or 5) coursing comps. He would also do very nicely from stud fees. And as has been said he will probably never find another dog like that. No brainer mate, keep the dog!

If its killing 11 out of 12 biggies its one f**k of a dog! Your mate could piss 10k by doing a few best out of 3 (or 5) coursing comps. He would also do very nicely from stud fees. And as has been said he will probably never find another dog like that. No brainer mate, keep the dog!

i have told him all this mate but 10 grand is very very tempting!the dog is a machine he done 5 out of 5 no prob, and he had plenty left in the tank!!!

Doesn't matter how good the dog is he could get injured tomorrow, or worse still could be dead in his bed !!! its also a reality that your mate's dog could mysteriously disapear into thin air :whistling: then whats he left with ?????

put the dog over a good related bitch if he has or knows of one , and sell the dog, its a no brainer, ten grand could buy alot of shit !!!!

Edited by Coyotehunter

Get some pups off the dog and sell him.

They have done the try and buy on him with no joy so secondly it will disappear I can gaurantee it. Then your mate will end up offering a reward to the scum who took it.

It's nice having a good dog but once people hear about it they wont stop till they have it.

Good luck mate.

I would also keep. He could get 10k just from stud fees let alone from entering comps.

And I personally would get more pleasure out of owning such a dog and the pride that comes with that (especially if he raised the dog from pup) than I would from £10k.

As for selling it before it gets nicked, up security!!!

Gaz

• Like 1

£10,000 you make that on studs fees over the summer when the hunting season is over.

If the English men thought the dog was so good sure they will ask for service £1000 a service 10 bitches there your £10,000 and still have the dog.

yes £10,000 a lot money but you have look at it like this will you ever get another dog like it????

and in the long run you make more out stud fees and coursing competitions and £10,000 will look cheap.

Even if the dog only service one bitch a month that £12,000 a year for getting you leg over great :thumbs:

well be looking a pm soon Tommy lol :thumbs: