• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have known plenty in the past. Odd how they are all vegan and yet wear leather shoes.

there are plenty running for election in ireland as we speak .anybody from the green party and quite a few from the labour party plus others .we could name them .i will start ,shane cassells meath we

I have met many through my young life. Some are totally headless, others are very clever people who are dangerous. I am not going to list the ones I have met for legal reasons. But I will list the TD'

Sam Reid from Larkhall in (Scotland) dirty fat SSPCA infromer stay well away from this RAT !

a no that c**t he stays nxt tae me was wondering how we were always gettin hassle every time we go wae the dogs in larkhall

I dont know about anti,but he was once into the doggys lurchers,terriers,and labs ,it,s a known fact that his recieveda lump sum of cash from wildlife officers,for imformation on people that were hunting illeaglly,in Scotland , England known fact ,FAT SCUMMY RAT .

Sam Reid from Larkhall in (Scotland) dirty fat SSPCA infromer stay well away from this RAT !

a no that c**t he stays nxt tae me was wondering how we were always gettin hassle every time we go wae the dogs in larkhall

let ever person that keep dog,s up there what he is all about mate :thumbs:

Edited by Keano

i think you lot are antis and just keep the mischeif away from yourselfs buy throwing in names

i think you lot are antis and just keep the mischeif away from yourselfs buy throwing in names

Barking up the wrong tree pal,another fxcking messer :feck:

I have met many through my young life. Some are totally headless, others are very clever people who are dangerous. I am not going to list the ones I have met for legal reasons. But I will list the TD's who have fought for us and the ones who fought against us,

For Fieldsports

Mattie McGrath Ind

Phil Hogan FG

John Paul Phelan FG

Bobby Alyward FF

Against

Mary White Greens

These are just the ones in my area. Mattie McGrath has done great work for hunting and coursing. He cam to a puppy show during the summer and the whole crowd clapped him in. Please support those who support us. The HAI and IMFHA have set up a pledge that they are asking everyone to get the person who knocks on your door looking for your vote to sign. Once signed they are collecting all of them and will use them at a later stage when this TD is not helpful. The pledge is:

I support hunting and all field sports. I will vote against legislation that harms or hinders these activities. I realise that hunting and field sports are socially important and that many jobs depend on these sports nationwide. They are a vital part of the Irish economy and must be protected.

Signed____________________________

Political Party you represent_____________________________

Liam Burke was a great ambassador for coursing and hunting R.I.P.

Y.I.S Leeview

OK Bob the builder.Thats why we are still going throug the courts to get seven dog that where taken from our kennels last year.now f--k off asshole.:censored:

OK Bob the builder.Thats why we are still going throug the courts to get seven dog that where taken from our kennels last year.now f--k off asshole.:censored:

Or should we call you Mark Rafferty.:yes:

May well delete you name now we know you for what you are.SCUM.

Is this the same Sam Reid who wrote into the countrymans weekly ,stating he had the best black terriers in Scotland,a few years back.bannyboy

Is this the same Sam Reid who wrote into the countrymans weekly ,stating he had the best black terriers in Scotland,a few years back.bannyboy

37 posts in two years.You have to learn when to shut up.:laugh: anti

:blink:

Sorry mate i got that wrong.:thumbs:

Sorry mate i got that wrong.:thumbs:

:thumbs: