Thanking God

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WTF? Church is on sundays mate.

I don't think any one has the right to question someone's faith I just see it as their burden to bear and not mine

Posted Images

FAITH

Not fact then ? :hmm:

Do you have absolute faith in your facts? and if so how is one mans faith different to another's?

You dont need to have faith in facts they either are or are not true ! faith on the other hand is blind ! if facts dont match up to your faith just ignore them ! :thumbs:

Facts are only as good as the evidence supporting them and you must have faith in the person who presents the facts as the truth or it is meaningless :thumbs:

"A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding." – Isaac Newton

Facts are only as good as the evidence supporting them and you must have faith in the person who presents the facts as the truth or it is meaningless :thumbs:

"A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding." – Isaac Newton

What evidence is there in the bible ? i believed in god before i read it ! :blink:

What a buch of a$$holes.. I dont have the same veiws as Craig but to slag on someones religon or lack of it is LOW IMO... Seems like I am glad I am a redneck amarican whos mama taught him some manners.. What you guys see of the US is all from California and as far as I am concerened it is the worst place on the planet.. And at least we have rights and can hunt... Feel sorry for you guys over there..

What a buch of a$$holes.. I dont have the same veiws as Craig but to slag on someones religon or lack of it is LOW IMO... Seems like I am glad I am a redneck amarican whos mama taught him some manners.. What you guys see of the US is all from California and as far as I am concerened it is the worst place on the planet.. And at least we have rights and can hunt... Feel sorry for you guys over there..

Judge not least ye shall be judged ! thats what it says in the bible, Craig is well entitled to his views no problem, but then so is everyone else ! dont think your mama taught you any manners ( What a bunch of assholes )! :hmm: ?