Hares

just dont mention HARES, if you shoot any.

I'm afraid i wouldn't be able to invite you steve as your a murdering barbaric hare shooter............. :laugh:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No justification to do something like this,even the worst of the worst in lurcher lads could never stoop to those standards,butchery in the name of sport.

course there would be! Rabbits are vermin pal! A hare isnt. It was the kings sport mate to run a dog on hare.. Feck me, at one time the rule was, you couldnt hunt hares on a sunday, now you can kill f

how the f**k can you not be allowed run your dog on say five hares in one day but you can shoot over 200, this country is f*****g backwards.

I'm afraid i wouldn't be able to invite you steve as your a murdering barbaric hare shooter............. :laugh:

Oooh that was personal....what do you shoot? clay pigeons?

So many hypocrites about, an animal is an animal, shoot it, hunt it with dogs, snare it, poison it whatever you do. How many wild boar do you see in the wild?

Edited by stevethefish

seen pictures of this sort of thing before personally i think its a shame to shoot so many hares it definetly is not sport,they should be left to run with dogs not to be shot what happens to all these hares after they are killed :thumbdown:

probaly get sexualy molested what else do they shoot them for .oh right there a realy hard shot .

• Like 1

So many hypocrites about, an animal is an animal, shoot it, hunt it with dogs, snare it, poison it whatever you do. How many wild boar do you see in the wild?

Bang on steve.

Sorry to all those i pissed of earlier, dangled a baited hook and boy did i get a bite!

I shoot, fish, have coursed pre-ban and am always respectful of the laws.

To me shooting, trapping, coursing etc are all just a way of catching and killing an animal for the table, hence i do not see the problem in the hare shoots.

Liam

FFS steve have you forgot who was on your side all the way.....that post was clearly a joke, sorry you missed that... :doh:

FFS steve have you forgot who was on your side all the way.....that post was clearly a joke, sorry you missed that... :doh:

I appologise for that mate, jumped in without thinking, I know that you have been supporting me cheers :icon_redface:, I just getting sick of some of these supposed (hunters) as in Hunting Life, I think they are just anti's in a cammo top.:big_boss::hmm:

I love all aspects of country sports not just one, I respect the ones who (used to) in a broad sense of the word course hares if thats their thing, they in turn should do the same back, and before anyone jumps in I know its not all couring lads, some others should sit back and think what they are doing.

This post has certainly

Bang on steve.

Sorry to all those i pissed of earlier, dangled a baited hook and boy did i get a bite!

I shoot, fish, have coursed pre-ban and am always respectful of the laws.

To me shooting, trapping, coursing etc are all just a way of catching and killing an animal for the table, hence i do not see the problem in the hare shoots.

Liam

Don't believe that for one second.

Only the other day you were banging on about killing hares so discourage the dogmen.

I appologise for that mate, jumped in without thinking, I know that you have been supporting me cheers :icon_redface:, I just getting sick of some of these supposed (hunters) as in Hunting Life, I think they are just anti's in a cammo top.:big_boss::hmm:

I love all aspects of country sports not just one, I respect the ones who (used to) in a broad sense of the word course hares if thats their thing, they in turn should do the same back, and before anyone jumps in I know its not all couring lads, some others should sit back and think what they are doing.

This post has certainly

No probs' mate........ :thumbs:

Sometimes reading the posts you'd think you had just eradicated the last hare ever.......... :icon_eek:

Atb Lab'.. :thumbs:

Im going out tonight to shoot some hares, prefer to do it on the lamp and drive round becuase they are easier, does get boring after a bit though, should do 300 tonight. Once a week for a few month should stop the dog men (commoners) coming on.

have fun :thumbs:

Im going out tonight to shoot some hares, prefer to do it on the lamp and drive round becuase they are easier, does get boring after a bit though, should do 300 tonight. Once a week for a few month should stop the dog men (commoners) coming on.

I hope you send them abroad where people eat them and not just bury them in a hole. :whistling:

You do know he was joking right? :tongue2:

I hope you send them abroad where people eat them and not just bury them in a hole. :whistling:

Like i say we hungry