bull x grey x whippet

has anyone got any nice stud bull/whippets or bull/whip/greys? interested in breeding my pup next year :thumbs:

Mate in your other thread you wanted to breed your dog to a grey or beddy/grey.........now a bull/whip or bull/whip/grey I really think you should let your dog grow and prove herself yet.......or better still buy a new x-box game.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is one of mine

why how old is it......

Posted Images

has anyone got any nice stud bull/whippets or bull/whip/greys? interested in breeding my pup next year :thumbs:

Mate in your other thread you wanted to breed your dog to a grey or beddy/grey.........now a bull/whip or bull/whip/grey I really think you should let your dog grow and prove herself yet.......or better still buy a new x-box game.

yeah... helpfull

and when in my thread did i say that? i said bed/grey or bull/whip actually.

fourth post down mate :tongue2:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/190105-breeding/

• Like 1

your dog so you can do what you want mate but why not wait untill the bitch is 4 or 5 and seen some hard graft and if she is a good en then breed from her.at 11 months you cant see what she is going to turn out like.mite be a right pile of shit and then you will of carried it on into a litter of pups.i think thats what folk are trying to say

your dog so you can do what you want mate but why not wait untill the bitch is 4 or 5 and seen some hard graft and if she is a good en then breed from her.at 11 months you cant see what she is going to turn out like.mite be a right pile of shit and then you will of carried it on into a litter of pups.i think thats what folk are trying to say

I said the same to him in the other thread :thumbs:

have you read further down the page?

Edited by jezza

To be honest you mentioned almost every breed going..........personally I don't think you have a clue what you want.

mate of mine has got a bitch of that breeding,top all rounder and a very clever obediant bitch,marks rabbits and rats and hunts and runs the lamp and could draw.he just put a half x over her 2 weeks ago. some cracking looking dogs here,like the look of the black one,think jason powell has got a litter at the min i think i saw somewhere

he has mate'' 5/8 3/8 w.b....

To be honest you mentioned almost every breed going..........personally I don't think you have a clue what you want.

wel u can think what you want, but for some strange reason i think differently to you??

why how old is it......

11 months

11 months old mate i don,t mean to shake your tree but to breed off her next year when basically she should be out there grafting and you finding out what she can and can,t do.not sitting under heat lamp with full litter of pups,give her couple of seasons then breed her. :thumbs:

wel u can think what you want, but for some strange reason i think differently to you??

Strangley you do think differently to me........thank feck :bye:

One thing - its all very well 'preparing yourself for when the time comes' but at this stage you really know f**k all about your dog. Sure you know what it looks, smells, eats, shits like etc, but at this point in its career, you don't have a scooby how its really going to run/hunt/work and you certainly cant figure out what might need adding/canceling out in the next gen.

And one more thing, stop under valuing your dog without testing it. Sounds like your the one frightened of tackling old red, not the mutt.