Daft question

See when your out ferreting with your lurcher should you lay your spade down ??. I always stick mine into the ground but whats the chance the lurcher will run into it ??.

stick it in the ground it won't hurt we used to tether the dogs to it. we did it a few years back a rabbit slipped the net two terriers an a spaniel flying down the field dragging the spade with them

pre ban Had a few lurcher hit me at full speed chaseing hares.Guess who came out the worst.:icon_redface: me.Head over heels.Did it stop and help me up.:laugh: .:censored:

i know that feeling :icon_redface:

Give them all your time.feed them and the feckers leave you lying in the field like a cow turd.:laugh:

Edited by Catcher 1

Only had the lurcher a year or two its supposed to be the lads bitch so i would dread anything hapening to her ,But her prey drive takes over and ive seen her snap a sapling a inch wide going in for the strike . painted the shaft of the spade might help me see it as well .

See when your out ferreting with your lurcher should you lay your spade down ??. I always stick mine into the ground but whats the chance the lurcher will run into it ??.

hang one of your sooper dooper bright nets over it that might help lolor feed the dog carrots well you dont see any rabbits wearing glasses now do ya lol specially at night :D

pre ban Had a few lurcher hit me at full speed chaseing hares.Guess who came out the worst.:icon_redface: me.Head over heels.Did it stop and help me up.:laugh: .:censored:

i know that feeling :icon_redface:

Give them all your time.feed them and the feckers leave you lying in the field like a cow turd.:laugh:

aye an pals that just stand laffin while your lying k.o'd :laugh: