how to spot a keyboard hunter

What type of person would you class as a keyboard hunter? Is it somebody that puts up a few posts now and then or sombody that has over 1000 posts or replys under their avatar? It amazes me how some members can have so many posts when they are only members here for a short time they musn't spend too much time out in the fields.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suppose i would fit into your little categorie then............i enjoy my nights on here, not much work for Labs' when its dark..... Saying that i have clocked up a fair few posts talking to a few fr

their computer station will look something like this ......................         Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Some folk post a small number of times and do a lot, some folk post a few times and do f**k all. Yes, some folk make 1000's of posts and do very little spending time

Posted Images

who gives a f**k mate if your out their doing it , and their on here talking shit , you'll see the lads who do and don't no problem! I some times think some post photos as proof theirs the big hunter!! me a don't give a shit what people think

I know and the dog knows!

What type of person would you class as a keyboard hunter? Is it somebody that puts up a few posts now and then or sombody that has over 1000 posts or replys under their avatar? It amazes me how some members can have so many posts when they are only members here for a short time they musn't spend too much time out in the fields.

....with weather like this there ain't much else to do except see whether other people are having better luck :thumbs:

Edited by dave1372

Suppose i would fit into your little categorie then............i enjoy my nights on here, not much work for Labs' when its dark..... :doh: Saying that i have clocked up a fair few posts talking to a few friends i made on here.......is that whats wrong with you Norie Nae Pals?....... :hmm:

• Like 3