DOG DEALER..YES/NO

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

not on any side here lads but why the fook do lads come on here and winge about a dog thay sold to someone else off here cos thay sold it on????grow a back bone and man up go to the lads place and have it out with them instead of crying about it on here or even better done give/sell dogs :wallbash: :wallbash: :thumbs:

as you asked its called nameing and shameing you thick c**t!

glad some lads have the minerals to let us know when someones a wrongun,

i give two dogs to lads on here a few years back for free on the grounds if there no good or need retireing they come straight back to me there word was given,both well known posters at the time vouched for by others on here.

on hearing the first was moved on i got in touch with the lad and asked why not get in contact with me first his reply was sorry mate i didnt think....and the second lads excuse was a real piss take these lads were vouched for by other members.

i like to think i saved a few unsuspecting lads a few quid by letting them know the score with these c**ts.

my posts not aimed at thse concern in this thread just a reply to the above.

is there any need for the thick c**t you FOOKING PRICK :feck: :feck:the minerals to cry on the net about it tho he as the lad address and the lad said go see him tit

go on jeppi lad :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so who is he then ,name and shame so he car,nt do it no 1 else

Why are people so anti making money from a dog if thats what they want to do? If your honest and sell decent stock for proffit whats the problem? Sure deal with skidders and jackers dont sell them u

benji benji   had two messeage(unread) but the dog dealing b*****d can go f**k himself

Why are people so anti making money from a dog if thats what they want to do?

If your honest and sell decent stock for proffit whats the problem?

Sure deal with skidders and jackers dont sell them under false protenses but if theres a goood market for a made dog for what ever reason and your prepared to take the time to test and enter young dogs are you really such a bad person?

also if you sell something dont keep on about what the new owners done with it thats on there conscions.

P.s I give most my pups to freinds and rarlie sell dogs just sick of the winging all the time.

well said mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

Guest eastmids

gen lads dont think of pulling money back,so by some posts on here feeling obligated to giveing lads the nod=no backbone.

next c**t on ebay deserves bad feed back i wont give him it,i,ll ask them to meet me :toast:

fair play to benji benji he says go an see him, go see him. can see what your sayin jeppi but in cases you dont have the address or the bloke wont come and see you best thing you can do is poison there name on here so it doesnt happen again :thumbs:

benji benji . that black terrier that came to leicester a few months back from you was a jacker . and that you let go to a working home without telling . how many more ??? whats up aint you got a gun :no::no::no:

things are better off not said on an open forum :yes::wallbash: :wallbash: shooting the dog as if the anti c**ts ant got enough ammo come on lads :thumbs:

aye lads ffs why post about shooting the dog when we all know brick hammer between the eyes is much more humane :thumbs::laugh:

it was me who got the dog allready underweight when i got it was it not nobhead i took the dog to the vets to see why it wouldnt put weight on that costs money got tablets that costs money fed the dog also costs money i sold the dog for100 pound after about 9 month which is alot less than i put into the dog and zak who bought the dog was not under any illusions about the dog and was not lied to wasnt sold as fantastic earth dog he newall about the dog and was happy with it all i did was try recover part of the money i spent on the dog .also how am i a dealer you told me shoot the dog why because he took a bashing if you think am a twat for not shooting dogs then i must be a twat but while the dog was here he was treated well verywell looked after and cared for and my kennels are all brezze bloked and clean as a whistle are they not also as stated in my pm you have my number and my adress so man up and come call me a nob to my face you little pansy c**t instead of chating shit on here .there are people on here on here who no me well also if am such a c**t try find 1 other person on here who ive upset or ripped of you carnt also anyone from the doncaster area who knows me who says 1 bad thing about me you carnt so put up or shut up or go shoot some dogs you fuc king mug

why is it that zak had the dog off you (full of worms) when you said the dog had bolted 2 we tryed the dog and it stashed so he brought it back then he decided to buy it back again a few week later cause its a good bushing dog for the lurchers (full of worms again and as thin as a rake) he got it home and wormed it after a week had its weight back on so how could you have looked after it proper so if you try and say that the dog want under weight your full of shit.

:thumbdown:

If you sell or gift a dog 75% of the time it ends up past on or put down jest because the new owner as a change of heart or no heart.dogs get gifted and then get a bump working and the owners dont want a vet bill and put them down as thay have not lost a £1.00 that way :wallbash:.Not had much to do with selling pups but have gifted plenty over the years all ways the same old stories.If i ever breed a litter for my sell in the future i will do the best thing jest leave one pup on the bitch :yes:

sam

I know Benji personally and he's no puppy peddler.

He really looks after his animals and the kennel conversion he's had done to garage is first class and in case anyone's wondering why he's not replied recently, it seems his IP address has been blocked for some reason.

I'm not going to get pulled in to an arguement but as someone who knows Benji's sound, I had to say something.

Cheers.