have u a dog killing a fox single handed.

Guest RAB.MCKAY

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch, 3 month's, done 15 charlie, did 7 single handed the other night on the lamp, she is well hard, got some very good attack move's, a few to list: "Elbow Drop", "Superman Punch" "Rear Naked Ch

what a half baked thing to say when there is a ban on hunting fox with dogs on this side of plannet earth,,another ott statement from septic tanks,we only hunt rats nd rabbits here,but you can always

what the f**k is this world coming too!? what is wrong the lad putting a thread up about dogs taking foxes in ireland?!?!?! your all fucing idiot and have clearly got nothing better too do! editing

Posted Images

Here's mine he started in September and he turned two in October. I got him at 17 or 18 months so had to wait all summer to try him. wasn't too sure what he'd be like as he seemed to be very nervous and if you seen or met him you wouldn't think he had the drive, very very easy going dog! How wrong was i lol he's done me proud every time, and he has improved every time he's got a kill which i was really surprised about. He's got an serious hatred for foxes! So far so good and i hope he keeps it up. Next season will be his big test!

First 2 pics are from last thurs and the second two showed me he can take it as good as he gives it!

neck1.jpg

neck2.jpg

foxhold.jpg

hold2.jpg

Before anyone cries about the pics - IT'S A HUNTING SITE SO DON'T BOTHER!!!!

Here's mine he started in September and he turned two in October. I got him at 17 or 18 months so had to wait all summer to try him. wasn't too sure what he'd be like as he seemed to be very nervous and if you seen or met him you wouldn't think he had the drive, very very easy going dog! How wrong was i lol he's done me proud every time, and he has improved every time he's got a kill which i was really surprised about. He's got an serious hatred for foxes! So far so good and i hope he keeps it up. Next season will be his big test!

First 2 pics are from last thurs and the second two showed me he can take it as good as he gives it!

neck1.jpg

neck2.jpg

foxhold.jpg

hold2.jpg

Before anyone cries about the pics - IT'S A HUNTING SITE SO DON'T BOTHER!!!!

we all love hunting , but put your brain in gear before your mouth, so we can all keep hunting.

hogie thats the spit of my mates bitch ,shes a real fast hard going bitch

mine is a fast big dog he's killing foxes no problem so far he's only around 4year old hasn't let me down yet he's not the gamest of dogs but gets the job done

Guest RAB.MCKAY

3/4 hound 1/4 collie pal but he would nearly pass for a full hound :laugh:

HAVE U EVER BREED HIM

AND HAS HE THROWN WORKING PUPS.

never bred off him but im on the look out for a good bitch to put him to .Hes still doin the business but he aint getting younger

sounds like the sort of dog i woul like 2 put 2 my bitch ,

but shes 2 young and hasnt fully proved her self yet will be a few years be for i even think about breeding her .

what cross would u like 2 put him 2 , as u say hes not getting any younger .

Any lurcher that cant kill a fox single handed is a shit eater and should be culled... :doh:

Take care.

:thumbs: I agree 100%.

what a half baked thing to say when there is a ban on hunting fox with dogs on this side of plannet earth,,another ott statement from septic tanks,we only hunt rats nd rabbits here,but you can always use our blood lines buddys cos you know our history on dogs gose way back before you was american :tongue2:

hickymick-Its the way I feel...if you dont, then just keep on with lurchers that cant handle fox... :wallbash: Even if I only hunted rats, I would still expect MY lurchers to kill foxes solo. Your bloodlines are so far removed from our dogs nowadays it dont matter any, and if foxes give your dogs trouble, than Im glad for it. Like most everything else, we dont keep it like we found it over here, we make it better... :victory:

Take care.

Edited by UphillDoc

Any lurcher that cant kill a fox single handed is a shit eater and should be culled... :doh:

Take care.

I suppose that depends if you got it for fox or not aye uphillgardener

driller killer-Not for ME it dont, but if thats the excuse you use for keeping cowards, so be it... :whistling: If I was a gardener I would look you up, as I could use those no fox killin dogs of yours for fertalizer... :icon_redface:

Take care.

Take care.

I suppose that depends if you got it for fox or not aye uphillgardener

driller killer-Not for ME it dont, but if thats the excuse you use for keeping cowards, so be it... :whistling: If I was a gardener I would look you up, as I could use those no fox killin dogs of yours for fertalizer... :icon_redface:

Take care.

Horses for courses i suppose then,

Your a big man aint ya.

HAVE U EVER BREED HIM

never bred off him but im on the look out for a good bitch to put him to .Hes still doin the business but he aint getting younger

but shes 2 young and hasnt fully proved her self yet will be a few years be for i even think about breeding her .

a bull hound about 26 tts or a wheaten hound of the same size pal
Guest RAB.MCKAY

HAVE U EVER BREED HIM

a bull hound about 26 tts or a wheaten hound of the same size pal

should be a good cross either way hope you get a pup from him soon atb :thumbs: