have u a dog killing a fox single handed.

Guest RAB.MCKAY

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch, 3 month's, done 15 charlie, did 7 single handed the other night on the lamp, she is well hard, got some very good attack move's, a few to list: "Elbow Drop", "Superman Punch" "Rear Naked Ch

what a half baked thing to say when there is a ban on hunting fox with dogs on this side of plannet earth,,another ott statement from septic tanks,we only hunt rats nd rabbits here,but you can always

what the f**k is this world coming too!? what is wrong the lad putting a thread up about dogs taking foxes in ireland?!?!?! your all fucing idiot and have clearly got nothing better too do! editing

Posted Images

and where are you going with this thread, exactly? :blink: :crazy:

WHATS WORKING FOR PEOPLE NOW DAYS

might have helped if you put up dogs doing fox in ireland as there might be few young lads or guy,s not so bright on dont pick up on your post and add few pic,s from other places mate thats all cheers good luck with your topic :thumbs: be safe :thumbs:
Guest RAB.MCKAY

might have helped if you put up dogs doing fox in ireland as there might be few young lads or guy,s not so bright on dont pick up on your post and add few pic,s from other places mate thats all cheers good luck with your topic :thumbs: be safe :thumbs:

THANKS FOR ADVISE :thumbs: CHEERS

DSC00189-1.jpg red about 4year old now wheatenxbess009-1.jpg bess bullx 6year old hasn't killed any foxes this season due to injury and having pups probably retire her soon they werent young pups when i got them but hadn't seen anything red was around 10months old when i got him bess was around 8months when i got her pictures taking in northern ireland Edited by hogie

THANKS FOR ADVISE :thumbs: CHEERS

we all on here to help each other out :thumbs:

single handed fox dog , must be alive and killed a fox this season .

# what age?

# gender m /f ?

# what breed?

# picture if possible ?

# was it breed from working parents ? :hmm:

and the funny thing is tomo there is someone on here that im sure would add to this lol :blink::blink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: dont forget to put your adress up inluding post code , email, and phone number.

for fucks sake kid :no: :no:

:thumbs:

single handed fox dog , must be alive and killed a fox this season .

# what age?

# gender m /f ?

# what breed?

# picture if possible ?

# was it breed from working parents ? :hmm:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: dont forget to put your adress up inluding post code , email, and phone number.

for fucks sake kid :no: :no:

EXPLAIN UR POINT

EVERY ONE ON HEAR IS VERY QUICK 2 SAY HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE AND WHAT WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE HOW MANY ARE GETTING RESULTS .

IS THIS NOT A SITE FOR PEOPLE 2 SHARE VIEWS AND LEARN FROM OUTHER HUNTERS .

EDUCATE ME

ITS STILL LEGAL IN N.IRELAND.

:hmm:

Explian my point,,,,,, :doh:

i have a first cross russian hamster that takes nuts single hand, or aye it female as well....hahaha come on fella use ya heed !!!!

you didnt tell us where you live mate???????? :whistling:

Why do you want to send him a post card.??

• Like 1

Bitch, 3 month's, done 15 charlie, did 7 single handed the other night on the lamp, she is well hard, got some very good attack move's, a few to list:

"Elbow Drop",

"Superman Punch"

"Rear Naked Choke Hold", and many more!

she is well known round my way "Muhammed Im Hard Bruce Lee", out of ver very good line's

Sire's side: "Almost Blackwater Magic, but didn't quite know when i should have known"

Dam's side: "Tuck youre bottom lip in soilder gosh GOLLY"

The breeding's there and she is off to a good start so far, just need to get her ready for this season when she will hopefully make the grade and take all livestock, and virtual quarry :thumbs:

(edited to say, i live in "Jaiamaya Al Hudda" its all laid back and legal :thumbs::bye: )

post-19351-0-93331600-1296504168_thumb.jpg

Edited by bull101
  • Like 4