NEW PERMISSION

HAD A PHONE CALL OTHER DAY OFF LAND OWNER HAVING PROBS WITH BUNNIES, SET OUT EARLY THIS MORNING, FIRST VISIT GOT THERE ABOUT 10 AM MET THE MAN , LOOKED AROUND, TIME TO NET UP FIRST WARREN 3 BUNNIES OUT MMM MOVE ON TO NEXT , FURTHER 3 HIT THE NETS JUST AS LAND OWNER WATCHED ON , RESULT GOT THE PERMISSION NICE. NOT VERY BIG THIS LAND BUT STILL MORE PERMISSION WELL HAPPY ATB T1

HAD A PHONE CALL OTHER DAY OFF LAND OWNER HAVING PROBS WITH BUNNIES, SET OUT EARLY THIS MORNING, FIRST VISIT GOT THERE ABOUT 10 AM MET THE MAN , LOOKED AROUND, TIME TO NET UP FIRST WARREN 3 BUNNIES OUT MMM MOVE ON TO NEXT , FURTHER 3 HIT THE NETS JUST AS LAND OWNER WATCHED ON , RESULT GOT THE PERMISSION NICE. NOT VERY BIG THIS LAND BUT STILL MORE PERMISSION WELL HAPPY ATB T1

fair play mate keep the good work up :thumbs:

good work mate. im looking forward to the morning. iv just got some new permission myself 150 acres but can only go where they tell me due to it been a race horse yard. got a lot of permission already but its like going on holiday going somewhere new lol. ill upload some pictures unless we dont do well lol

its not the size of the permission mate i ferreted 1 field which took me all morning and got 12 bunnies out before i decided that that was enough. Thats why i like ferreting these days it means i dont have to drag my crippled old arse around a thousand acres in the dark looking for bunnys on a lamp :laugh: