Bull whippet

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any one give me any info on this breeding either lads working um now or lads who's had them thanks

if your looking to buy one jason powell sells very good bull wippets, pocket rockets ,get in touch with him he tell you wat u need to no :thumbs:

Can any one give me any info on this breeding either lads working um now or lads who's had them thanks

if your looking to buy one jason powell sells very good bull wippets, pocket rockets ,get in touch with him he tell you wat u need to no :thumbs:

Is the dogs in that pic powell pockets on back of EDRD for sale? Are they the same dogs as in that pic?

If that's a picture of a "Bully Whippet", those should not be bred for intentionally; they have serious muscle problems that would make it impossible to use them for any kind of running. There's now a DNA test for carriers so that this can be avoided and eventually it will disappear entirely. Most US whippet folks with race bred whippets have tested their dogs and aren't breeding two carriers!

Heather

++++++++++++++++++++++

Is that not a double muscle whippet?

http://www.google.co...whippet&spell=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

yeah i think it is its whippet on steroids on google search there few dif pic of the same dog

heres a pic of my bull whippet greyhound xbull greyhound whippet greyhound,bred in south wales(rhonndda)fast bitch.....ok rabbiting dog.....shes run charles but never caught.....shes deadly on cats...lol

post-58105-0-23036000-1296270448_thumb.jpg

post-58105-0-31943000-1296270625_thumb.jpg

hi do u know haw to get in touch with jason powell and do u know if its the same jason that had a dog a few years back called arther a verry nice bull cross from south wales.

hi do u know haw to get in touch with jason powell and do u know if its the same jason that had a dog a few years back called arther a verry nice bull cross from south wales.

thets the same jp his number was in edrd last month he had 3/8 5/8 bull whipets for sale

When I was a lad bull/whippets were very popular in my area and generally made good bushing/ferreting dogs, many where also used at the end of a dig.

I suspect though has as allready been said there would be a lot of waistage in a 1st cross litter with many not having the pace to take a bunny on the run

Is the dogs in that pic powell pockets on back of EDRD for sale? Are they the same dogs as in that pic?

The first pic is of powells dogs yes. :thumbs:

Are they first x or 5/8 in that pic :gunsmilie:

halfx and 3/4. :thumbs:

The pic I took of PPR's are of two bitches which are half cross and the dog on the right is 3/4 whippet.