Dog Sh*t

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What annoys me the most is where people bag it up then hang it off the nearest tree or bush! Looks like a bad f*****g Christmas decoration! I'd rather them just leave it steaming on the floor than han

There should be fines issued to some on here with the amount of shit thats regurgitated.

Six months on benefits?   Time for 'SHIT PATROL' !

i wont lie,i dont pic up all the dog shit, but on parks or eny were were kids play it gets picked up,pissers me of some c**t lets his dog do the fecker out side here every day,same spot :thumbdown: c**t must have a big dog as theres loads of the shit, :censored: not nice when you have toclean the kid up,but as said dont allways

that was my whole point mate,i dont pick it up if it shits in wooded areas in the middle of no where.or goes in to the wast ground or that,but if it does it on a public footpath then its only right you pick it up.some kid covered in shit or some old person slides on it,well thats not fair.mind you reading some of the posts on here,some think thats funny.

...some kid covered in shit or some old person slides on it,well thats not fair.mind you reading some of the posts on here,some think thats funny.

:rofl: It is now you've put it like that :rofl:

Nah in all honesty, I don't carry bags about to pick the shit up, but seeing as everyone is so offended I think I will start kicking it all the way home just so some poor old b*****d don't break a hip on it or something lol.

...some kid covered in shit or some old person slides on it,well thats not fair.mind you reading some of the posts on here,some think thats funny.

:rofl: It is now you've put it like that :rofl:

Nah in all honesty, I don't carry bags about to pick the shit up, but seeing as everyone is so offended I think I will start kicking it all the way home just so some poor old b*****d don't break a hip on it or something lol.

good on you fell lol :thumbs:

Pick up shite..........not on your nelly!!! I very rarely walk my dogs in a public place anyway but if i do then i try and get them to clean themselves out before i get there. I will start picking it up when i see someone on a horse with a shovel tied to there back start picking up the mountain of shite they leave behind...

I do see this old codger most mornings walking his old greyhound with a spatula in his hand, he just flicks it into the ditch.....wouldn't fancy an egg roll round his house... :laugh:

Pick up shite..........not on your nelly!!! I very rarely walk my dogs in a public place anyway but if i do then i try and get them to clean themselves out before i get there. I will start picking it up when i see someone on a horse with a shovel tied to there back start picking up the mountain of shite they leave behind...

I do see this old codger most mornings walking his old greyhound with a spatula in his hand, he just flicks it into the ditch.....wouldn't fancy an egg roll round his house... :laugh:

yea they still use horse and buggys in fife lol

yea they still use horse and buggys in fife lol

"Buggy"....? Take it you were struggling for the word "cart"....... :tongue2:

Falkirk is years behind Fife mate...........Remember you had to pay to come over here once..... :bye: