A big thank you to Davy and Andy

zini

Hi Simon,

OK buddy the top photo has all of us apart from me in it.

From left to right

Ste, Paul, Chaz, Andy no 1, Davy and far right is Andy no 2.

I took the photo buddy.

Davy's flying the flag for spring rifle shooting with his TX200HC...probably explains why he won!

He was just zeroing the springer there buddy and used his deadly .177 AAS410 for the shoot itself :wallbash:

Si

Edited by zini

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   I just wanted to say a big thank you to Davy (DavyT63) and Andy (Andy&Archie) for giving me one of the best shooting experiences in years yesterday.   Also to the other regulars who

Posted Images

you are more then welcome festa. :thumbs:

it was a top day with lots of quality shooting by all. :gunsmilie:

the group si done is the best i have seen yet im definatly converted to the falcons they are sweet as through

my bsa r10.

it was a pleasure to aid si in getting the footage trust me all will enjoy.!

Hi Simon,

OK buddy the top photo has all of us apart from me in it.

From left to right

Ste, Paul, Chaz, Andy no 1, Davy and far right is Andy no 2.

I took the photo buddy.

Davy's flying the flag for spring rifle shooting with his TX200HC...probably explains why he won!

He was just zeroing the springer there buddy and used his deadly .177 AAS410 for the shoot itself :wallbash:

Si

hi Si

great post buddy :thumbs:

i did use my AATX200HC .22 in the comp buddy :whistling:

it was a great day with some quality shooting buy all :thumbs: well done lads

bring on the darts Andy :thumbs:

regards

davy

im gonna give them a try see if they are any good in the hw100

atb gary

Hi Gary,

If the Falcon Accuracy Plus pellets suit your barrel buddythen they are well worth a try as they are very soft pellets so grip the lans and grooves well flying true and are very light in .22 calibre at only 13.4 grain making for a flatter trajectory in .22.

I did some calibration work with them as well and their BC is the largest I have come across (better than magnums and all the Air Arms and FX) with only a 63 mm drop from a lased 25 metres to a lased 40 metres, making their a staggering BC 0.051

On vermin they are deadly due to the fact that they are very soft lead the skirts really do mould to the sides of the rifling and when they connect with grey matter the skirts turn into a flat circle with a 8 mm diameter making for a lot of damage.

I think that both Andy and Davy were shocked as well as me with what damage they do on rats.

Look at the pictures mate there is a hell of a lot of blood and usually one shot was an instant kill on them rats less for one rat on Sunday that I hit in the top of its neck at the bottom of a bush, and it jumped around before getting stuck in between a folk of a bush by its neck and dying.

Quality pellets

Si

Hi Si.

Brilliant post mate, and great pics too.

What a nice meet and day you all had.....fantastic.

Well done on that 17mm group too.......but its no good at all if you cant hit the bloody targets in the lanes is it, fancy Davy beating you :no::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ATB.

Bill.

Yep,Its time to bring on the darts comp now :yes: .Im sure that the trophy as .22 BSA Ultra written all over it Ste :whistling: Im taking it back to Germany with me so :feck::laugh::laugh::laugh: Si

Oh its like that is it? :laugh:

Id better rub it in some dope then to stop it passing through customs ;)

I dont know How I will do but it will be a good little comp anything can happen in darts, especialy with the 8mm bell hole (easy bill :))

.atb. .ste. :feck::laugh:

Loving the banter :)

Hi Si.

Brilliant post mate, and great pics too.

What a nice meet and day you all had.....fantastic.

Well done on that 17mm group too.......but its no good at all if you cant hit the bloody targets in the lanes is it, fancy Davy beating you :no::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ATB.

Bill.

We all were beaten by a better man on the day buddy, I cant dispute that fact :no: .

Davy shot really well on Sunday and only missed 5 kill zones out of 30 which is good going.

I thought that i did ok for my second ever attempt though at HFT, I did manage to beat my last PB :yes:

I started off slow, not missing the targets but not hitting many KZ's so only getting 1 pointers instead of 2.

It took me a little time to settle, but I managed to catch up in the later targets hitting a long string of 2 pointers.

Second place with a .22 wasnt so bad really and its wasnt about the winning, more about the crack and fun.

Next time i will have had more time using the rifle and new lighter pellets so hope to beat 48 and get in the 50's to put abit more pressure on Davy ;):laugh:

Si.

I dont know How I will do but it will be a good little comp anything can happen in darts, especialy with the 8mm bell hole.

Ha ha Mr Ste :blink:

Andy please dont tell Ste then (keep it a secret) about me hitting that 8mm bell target at your house at 30 yards after the HFT with Davys TX200 springer 2 times, or about the 3 times i hit it with your r10 plus the 2 times with my Ultra.

All at 30 yards ;):feck::laugh:

Let the banter begin :D

Si

I dont know How I will do but it will be a good little comp anything can happen in darts, especialy with the 8mm bell hole.

Ha ha Mr Ste :blink:

Andy please dont tell Ste then (keep it a secret) about me hitting that 8mm bell target at your house at 30 yards after the HFT with Davys TX200 springer 2 times, or about the 3 times i hit it with your r10 plus the 2 times with my Ultra.

All at 30 yards ;):feck::laugh:

Let the banter begin :D

Si

You felt the need to get some practace in then, im just going to take it easy until then mate :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway I only go for adeles wonderfull cooking and the banter its all about taking part as you said at the hft :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

I emptied a mag at that bell and hit 5 missed 5 so its 50/50 for me :(

The standard is high amongst all the lads.