Good post mate,...it was a cracking day out!...pity i was feeling a little rough...lol

I was glad the little white bitch turned out well that day, but at the same time, im sad i wont get to dig to Tigger again..his work ethic, is never in question, and he has left me with some fond digging memories..a great old dog,...you have gotta hate father time, it seems to come so quickly for a hard working terrier.. :cry: ...roll on next season so we can start the young, and remember the old!... :drink::)

Kye,..

The only one worth buying Taff!...B&f mate...its hasnt let us down yet!...we have heard people tell us its to big!..lol...we put it on that 16" choc dog of mine and he has had no problem getting where he wants!... :clapper:

You should right a book FR... :drink:

Kye,..

Taffy, the biggest I've seen taken was 31# with Kye's Bricca. They get bigger the further north from what I've heard and it takes a good animal to kill one to ground- tough animals. A bag of fat with a head and dextrous hands. I think Kye rates them among ground game.

When i first got over here i thought nothing of Raccoons...until i saw decent dogs on decent Raccoons!..lol.

They are much harder than a fox to kill imo...for all you guys that are old enough to remember Badgers (Prior 197?) they have the body of a badger, with the same fat and hide, they dont 'bite' as such, they tend to want to grab a dog, and then procede to chew bits off of them!...i rate them above the fox as a worthy terrier IF you use the right dog...a coon will happily sit there and be bayed at...its when the dog makes constant contact that you will see what a good Raccoon is made of...i cant rate them highly enough.

Kye,..

PS...you guys are welcome anytime you wanna trip!...all you need is airfair.

When i first got over here i thought nothing of Raccoons...until i saw decent dogs on decent Raccoons!..lol.

They are much harder than a fox to kill imo...for all you guys that are old enough to remember Badgers (Prior 197?) they have the body of a badger, with the same fat and hide, they dont 'bite' as such, they tend to want to grab a dog, and then procede to chew bits off of them!...i rate them above the fox as a worthy terrier IF you use the right dog...a coon will happily sit there and be bayed at...its when the dog makes constant contact that you will see what a good Raccoon is made of...i cant rate them highly enough.

Kye,..

PS...you guys are welcome anytime you wanna trip!...all you need is airfair.

cracking post F.R and really good action pics,what do you mean when you said you thought tigger had been skunked?

marco, it means when a skunk sprays a terrier in the ground. If the dog gets a enough spray inhaled, the reaction can range from disorientation to shock or death. Often a terrier gets quite sick immediately and recovers without permanent damage.

More here:

Skunking info...

Edited by F.R.