Things just getting better

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had a young lad off the site came down for a bash with us today, adammubu just 16 years old but keen as mustard. With him living in Sheffield it was an early start but I promised him some action an

Posted Images

Excellent stuff Steve, great your helping youngsters out, more like yourself would do the sport a world of good...

Anything to help youngsters out, luckily there were only 3 of our crew today thats why we could take Adam, I dont like going with more than 4 it looks like an invasion and it doesn't go down well.

Another great day there mate.

Brilliant on taking the youngster out, it's thanks to people like yourself that a lot of lads get into this game , once your bitten by it it never goes away :thumbs:

And fair play to Adam it maybe a while before you get another day like that ( unless your out with steve again next week :tongue2: )

All The Best

Kev

Got some more land to do tomorrow looks tasty will see how we go and put a post up.

Fair play to you lads. Great experience for the young lad. Id of loven to even have a one of day like that myself when I was his age.Its defonitely a day to remember. In saying that I will never forget my first day all those years ago. We had nobody to show us the ropes. There was a little gang of us. We where only kids. We put a home made harness on the ferret and tied her to a ball of twine.We let her down the burrow and each of us kneeled down at a hole waiting for a rabbit to bolt into our hands. We had no purse nets and yes one lad was lucky enough to catch a rabbit that jumped into his hands.We thought we where brilliant.Could you imagine how we would have felt if we had caught over 50 rabbits.Well done lads.

well done for taking the young un :thumbs: what do you do with all the rabbits :hmm:

this is whats happening to mine... bugs bunny, soon to be 'alla cacciatora'!!

Get a bit of ginger, garlic and a dash of lemon or orange juice on it mate and cook slowly until it drops of the bone.

Enjoy

ATB

Steve

well done for taking the young un :thumbs: what do you do with all the rabbits :hmm:

this is whats happening to mine... bugs bunny, soon to be 'alla cacciatora'!!

Get a bit of ginger, garlic and a dash of lemon or orange juice on it mate and cook slowly until it drops of the bone.

Enjoy

ATB

Steve

oooh that does sound gorgeous. the next one out of the freezer is having that :D