bull in terriers

Here in the States if your working in the ground abosolutly no need. Really no need at all as there are fine terriers about that do the days work and are down from a family of fine dogs. I see allot of that getto sh#t going on were one gets one because they look like a small apbt or market as such to non-hunting buyers. If the dog line is lacking imo its the easy way out to add bull blood. BUT BUT as I speak I have 3 terriers with APBT in them for one reason only SIZE. I recently moved out west and needed a bigger dog to do coyotes. To get a terrier that is 30 plus pounds you have to put somthing in there.....

Do you hunt the coyotes above or below ground?

These would be for below, Staghound above :thumbs:

012011004.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well believe it or believe it not any dog alive today that is worked to a high standard has a lot too be grate full for as reguards bull blood it might of been added too some breeds 20 years ago and s

im aware of that mate im talking people that half cross staff to say a patt or russel if they feel the need to add bull to there terriers maybe they should look at the terriers there using my opinion

yip i tend too agree that some try and use it too make a bad terrier produce something thats better wrong way too go but its also been used on good well bred lines of terrier but through tight breedin

Posted Images

i cant for the life of me see why people would do this to be honest an dont see any advantages gained

you just stick to those whippets son.

:laugh: can see this goin on for a while flat cap :feck:

:thumbs:

il be sound with the whippets kid i dont need a penis extension ;)