dig to vixen

Guest AngelicAcid

I can see both sides, its only a pic.

READ IT, TAKE WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF IT, SOD THE REST.

STILL A NICE LITTLE BITCH MIND, HOW OLD IS SHE, AND DID YOU MEASURE HER?

SEEMS TO GET THE JOB DONE, GOOD TO SEE INSTEAD OF A BULLED UP LUMP.

DOGS LIKE THESE WERE MOST OF WHAT WAS ABOUT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont have to kill them all mate,nothing rong with letting a few run for another day.do you catch and kill EVERYTHING you run like? just happy getting out and working the terriers

So you put that fox through that mental anguish and didn't fishish it off? Nice

One of the bonus's of digging is that we can lift our quarry and decide wether to let it run for another day or put it down. But looking at that second photo, is that your quarry? If that's the terri

Posted Images

I dont own terriers so just reading out of interest really....but i think what someone is try to say is that if you release a fox froma dig then you have broken the law(hunting act)....just remember its a watched forem and infuture in any are released then its an accident and they slipped past you as you tried to take the shot :whistling::thumbs:

thanks for replys lads :victory: we should be encoureging younglads and them getting out and getting ther dogs work rather than stood on the streets drinking and theivin like most,keep up the good work terrierlad :victory:

drinking and theivin? if thats your conception of young lads, you need to get out more!.

just because lads are on the street does nt therefore mean they are theivin. i work dogs and have dne most my life, but just becasue i'm a youth and go see my mates every now and then makes me a YOUTH?

• 3 months later...

nice job mate, lovely lookin wee dog as well...

but i cant beleive i've read 4 pages of shit about how to hold a dog lol...

edited to say, did i read a post about a fox and mental anguish??? sounds like bunny hugger talk to me!!!

I dont think id be out digging on any terrier i had respect for at the end of april in the warm weather weve been having unless it was totaly necessary. and if i was letting anything go because i was worried about having nothing to dig next season, then i wouldnt be out digging when most occupied burries will prbubly contain cubs in the first place. just a thought!!!

I dont think id be out digging on any terrier i had respect for at the end of april in the warm weather weve been having unless it was totaly necessary. and if i was letting anything go because i was worried about having nothing to dig next season, then i wouldnt be out digging when most occupied burries will prbubly contain cubs in the first place. just a thought!!!

Did you check the date the original post was put up before replying? :whistling:

Did you check the date the original post was put up before replying? :whistling:

Wish i had now, look a right c**t! my appologys!!!

First of all well done lads good to see a couple of young lads out there doing it.

Just to remember you that you were digging to relese your dog from being stuck wernt you!!!

and you were carrying out the terrier work for a bolt in to a net or to a standing gun for the protection of wild birds and game birds

you also had writen permission in your pocket didnt you!!

Well done lads for following the law right and keep up the good work.

PS i think mr coony was trying to say that he dosnt like to see the terrier treated with dissrespect in the event of a pic or display of the dog nothing to do with scruffing the terrier, I scruff my terriers, but i dont like to see terriers scruffed in pics but everyone to there owen

Well done lads and i hope the russell keeps doing it for you

Cheers ttv

well done lads seem your enjoyin ya selfs nice to see and as for letting quarry go you are like minded iv let more quarry run then iv killed trust me dig em another day :thumbs: the rifle does anuf killing

• Like 1