8mths old pup 3rd time out

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well done lad, nice dog, hows it breed, height?

not bein funy pal but get good dogs in pen and they wil do the same 4 you

no dont know everything but i know how to do good by a dog, bring them on slowly and they will still be running at 10yrs old .... as someone else as said your dog do what you want ... just my opinion

Posted Images

do u want to match mate best ov 3 no talking shit do u want to match with yr best blackest dog

No mush, chavey etc.......he is after all the blackest dog in the world and I fear if you seen him, you would go blind from just how black he is!.....plus he has to go and have his second jabs at the vet ;)

Guest paceandstamina

never seen a top class black dog, can i come to the match

No mush, bruvva or whatever.....my dog is the best dog in the world, he is bred directly out of every big name dog you have ever read about and is black, in fact he is the blackest dog in the world and has been taking game every day and night since I took him off the tit ;)

do u want to match mate best ov 3 no talking shit do u want to match with yr best blackest dog

No mush, chavey etc.......he is after all the blackest dog in the world and I fear if you seen him, you would go blind from just how black he is!.....plus he has to go and have his second jabs at the vet ;)

ha ha cushty wind the ou the old chavys up

not being funny but an 8 month old dog should not be put behind a hare weather it was with another dog or not ...

youll end up ruining a good lurcher

wats the point in waiting 14 15 months with a dog to find out its a complete nutter. break em in early but slowly i say.

:thumbs: EXACTLY.

im so fxckin glad i dont have lurchers now cos some ov the crap thats being said on here is unbelievable to say the least !i hope your dogs are burnt out by the time there a year and half old you muppets your definetely not real lurcher men just coursing tinkers in my opinion and i bet theres a few on here who would second that

im so fxckin glad i dont have lurchers now cos some ov the crap thats being said on here is unbelievable to say the least !i hope your dogs are burnt out by the time there a year and half old you muppets your definetely not real lurcher men just coursing tinkers in my opinion and i bet theres a few on here who would second that

Not all lurcher lads are coursing men some lads keep them for lamping others for foxing and more for just mooching about also do you know the definition of tinker i dont think you do or you would not have made such a statement

not bad 4 3rd time out only just turnd 8mths 2 rabbits wos easy 4 him. the hare me old bitch run with him but he wos all over it very happy with him got brother to him in me pen he got very bad cut on leg :thumbs:

8 months old :thumbdown: proper dog men wouldn't dream of putting their pups behind a hare at that young age.

Not all lurcher lads are coursing men some lads keep them for lamping others for foxing and more for just mooching about also do you know the definition of tinker i dont think you do or you would not have made such a statement

Well, if we are in the correcting mood,do you know that there are also lurcher lasses :tongue2::laugh:

i wasnt calling all lurchermen cos i know a canny few and if they were reading this [i must show them] they would be annoyed like i was getting it boils my blood to hear the crap comming from some lads in here or are they boys with lurcher puppies ?