Missing Lurcher

Posting this up for my mate whose family pet, a blonde lurcher bitch, went missing 11am yesterday (14th January 2011)

It's suspected that she was taken by someone. She is microchipped and so can be readily identified if found. She's a young, quick dog, and very trusting.

Do you know anyone who has gained a smallish lurcher? There's a pic below!

If you've seen her, or think you might know something about her whereabouts, please PM me. There's a family out there missing their pet!

lola1.jpg

Cheers

Matt

Where abouts in Somerset is this one missing from? We have had 2 registered on Doglost today, one is a whippet bitch with 5 pups. The scummy lot have obviously moved to Somerset area now Wales has got a bit hot :thumbdown:

Where abouts in Somerset is this one missing from? We have had 2 registered on Doglost today, one is a whippet bitch with 5 pups. The scummy lot have obviously moved to Somerset area now Wales has got a bit hot :thumbdown:

She's registered on Doglost.com Doe. She's down Martock sort of way.

It seems like this is becoming way to regular.......there's some scum bags out there who'd nick anything :censored:

I'm in Devon so I'll keep my eyes peeled and say to the boy's I go out with....good luck mate.

She's registered on Doglost.com Doe. She's down Martock sort of way.

Thanks, in that case I have just spoken to the owner who has now put the photo on. Originaly registered as brindle so at least that's one less than we thought.

im in north somerset will keep an eye out. apparently the dogs (strays) in the south of somerset go to st giles kennels in taunton for rehoming. loads of lurchers on there. if there found in the north somerset area. they go to weston rspca or bristol dogs home.

good luck

Where did it go missing from??was the dog loose in the garden or off the lead??

Was the dog lost or stolen?? or just lazy owners that couldn't be bothered.

iam, why the hostility mate?

I'm not entirely sure where she was on the property, but even if she was in the garden, it's fully secured and enclosed. There's no way she can get out of the garden on her own.

There's a footpath along the side of the garden, where people can see in to the garden and not be seen.

They're not CERTAIN that she was stolen, but she's never shown any inclination to escaping, or running away, before, and everyone in the village knows her and would bring her home.

No matter how she's gone missing, she needs to be found! The owners aren't lazy, they take good care of all their animals, including horses, some very expensive koi and cats as well as dogs.

Even if the dog WAS loose in the garden, should you not be able to let the dog loose in your own garden without worrying about it being stolen?