XBOX 360 Kenect

the ps move is nothing like the kinect the kinect is really good get one

xbox are cheap and have their faults you even have 2 pay 2 go online,while the playstaion with not 1 fault and do,nt have 2 pay 2 go online and playstaion have the eye toy which is also good

Kinnect is good for old women and casual gamers. :yes: From what I've seen on it there's nothing that would appeal to people who are seriously into their games. Besides, Kinnect and Move are totally different technologies and work in different ways and will have vastly different applications.

the new xbox is loads better than the old 360 playstation are going to start to charge for online play and its not even as good as xbl the new console cant get rrod either

The newer Xbox's are still getting the RRD.. :yes: To date the 360 has a 60% failure rate within the first few years. That's 6 out of every 10 consoles sold.. :yes: Sony are not going to start charging for online play either, but they have recently started a premium paid subscription called playstation plus which is all about automatic downloads, discounted full games and cross game chat.. :thumbs:

And you lot are hunters teach the children well [crosby stills and nash] grow up you sad b*****ds.

Hey, get with the times grandpa! :D Gaming has moved on from being 'just for the kids' and is now recognised as a form of entertainment in it's own right.. :yes:

Kinnect is good for old women and casual gamers. :yes: From what I've seen on it there's nothing that would appeal to people who are seriously into their games. Besides, Kinnect and Move are totally different technologies and work in different ways and will have vastly different applications.

the new xbox is loads better than the old 360 playstation are going to start to charge for online play and its not even as good as xbl the new console cant get rrod either

The newer Xbox's are still getting the RRD.. :yes: To date the 360 has a 60% failure rate within the first few years. That's 6 out of every 10 consoles sold.. :yes: Sony are not going to start charging for online play either, but they have recently started a premium paid subscription called playstation plus which is all about automatic downloads, discounted full games and cross game chat.. :thumbs:

And you lot are hunters teach the children well [crosby stills and nash] grow up you sad b*****ds.

Hey, get with the times grandpa! :D Gaming has moved on from being 'just for the kids' and is now recognised as a form of entertainment in it's own right.. :yes:

spot on malt ,could,nt have but better myself :thumbs:

that exactly my point about the ps move and kinect you can,t compare them and as with paying for subscription for playstation the way they are doing it is sneaky because you will be restricted to what you can do one there so in the end you will have to pay and ive never had a problem with my xbox and ive always prefered playstations to anything but when they bought the ps3 out i thought they were way to expensive and wernt what they were made out to be