dogs feet

Hi i been taking my 4 month old lakeland x patt pup out but when i bring her home she goes skits with her feet anyone shed any light on this hope she not allergic to anything coz that will stuff her up for working

had same thing with my border but only when wet ground i put it down to something farmers puting down cos never happend all the time only on farmed land but soon faded to not at all

Hi i been taking my 4 month old lakeland x patt pup out but when i bring her home she goes skits with her feet anyone shed any light on this hope she not allergic to anything coz that will stuff her up for working

had same thing with my border but only when wet ground i put it down to something farmers puting down cos never happend all the time only on farmed land but soon faded to not at all

Is the border an adult or pup?

is she running about like a dog possessed,scraping her feet along the carpet and biting at them etc if so probably nettle stings mate,1/2 a piriton tablet should do the trick,if this is the case obviously, although i think iv read it comes in liquid form now which may work quicker.worked a treat for a dog i had :thumbs:

It's probably just irritation from something, nettles, thistles etc. My dog did this when it was a pup (about the same age), he went absolutely mental and was chewing it them quite badly.

The only thing you can do is toughen the pads up, that obviously happens over time but you can use TUF PAD or similar to help them along the way.