is it crap all over?

The sport this year has been crap on all my permission this year due to mixi and im talking of a lot of permission all over the vale of evesham .Just wondered is it all over as a few people on here still seem to be doing a bit .

The sport this year has been crap on all my permission this year due to mixi and im talking of a lot of permission all over the vale of evesham .Just wondered is it all over as a few people on here still seem to be doing a bit .

I do a fair bit in Berkshire,Hampshire and Surrey not as good as it was last year,thinking about it though we did hit it hard along with the mixi to be expected really.P1

We have had mixy around here for the last 3 years, we lost loads but it seems to be cleared up now with just the odd one that has recovered with the obvious scars.

It is still over run with them in areas though, we are still getting 30+ on most sessions, I reccied a place this morning the keeper wants me to hit. I was amazed at the size of the warrens and the amount of rabbit damage in the area, my patts marked so many holes it must be heaving with them. We will find out tomorrow, it may be hard work as they all seem to have in excess of 60 holes and could possibly be interconnected, the long nets will be coming with us as a back up I think. At first glance it looks like a 60+ day if we can manage to get them bolting ok but time will tell. Look out for my report tomorrow.

iv had the same mate iv got alot of permission and its all crap iv never had such a bad season lets just hope next season is better mate

not much here but i have notised that were there are lots of foxes there is none as they get them all one place i go there is no foxes (well i do not see them and i out all the time) the mixi is ripe my cocker has had 15 up to now.

not much here but i have notised that were there are lots of foxes there is none as they get them all one place i go there is no foxes (well i do not see them and i out all the time) the mixi is ripe my cocker has had 15 up to now.

lots of foxes!! where is this place, i would like to go... :whistling: