Newbie From Iver Bucks

Hello All,

I happened across a link to this forum when ordering a Gunpower Stealth .22 which I've bought to teach my youngest to shoot and perhaps to do some rabbiting. Should be picking it up from my local gun dealer any time soon! Comes with Hawk MAP sight, Stealth silencer, bipod, sling and case. Also go an air tank coming for re-charging. Anyone got got any experience, advice on the Stealth?

Any of you in or around Iver or the M4/M40 corridor? I'd be really interested in any opportunities for airgunning, offroading or training my terrier to hunt!

Clive.

Hi, mate.

I've not got a clue about the Stealth and I'm pretty much clueless about dogs and I don't live any where near you...

However, welcome to the forum, I love off roading and I hope your youngest enjoys the sport :thumbs: I'm teaching my own boys to shoot too, so maybe we'll have some stories to tell :laugh:

They'll always be someone on here who can help....

Cheers :thumbs:

Edited by andyfr1968

hello mate and welcome.

the gun power stealth ay, bit like marmight these guns mate,but dont listen to the haters,they normaly have never used one and just go on the odd bad thing they have heard.

get the gun shop to chrono it for you tho when you pick it up,some of the old ones used to come out the factory under power.(hence the bad rep) i'v been ashured that this dont happen any more tho,and even if it does its a very easy fix on these guns there very easy to work on. and wont cost you naff all.

it an accurat very light weight hunting tool. with pleanty of scope for add on's and extras.

me id happerly have one. and if your teaching a young one then the weight of it will be ideal,although the large bottle that acts as the butt may be a bit long depending on ya kid's size.

i wish you all the best with it mate and dont get draw in with the people that slate them,as like i say they often have just got there opinion out of a mag while sat in there arm chair, i no pleanty of gun smiths that love them due to there easy workability.

atb

Andy :thumbs:

Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Being ex Army the Stealth appealed. I like the simple utilitarian design, purposeful, with no frills. Not everyone's cuppa but certainly looked good to me but we'll see! Proof of the puddin' and all that!

Hi Deadbang mate.

Welcome to the forum buddy, I don't shoot PCPs as I'm a spring rifle disciple,,, But I've shot with a tactically dressed up version of the Stealth and I enjoyed the experience. Seems there are lots who seem to like the Stealth for the same reasons you do and that's no bad thing.

Welcome again Clive mate :thumbs: .

Simon

hi bud had the stelth for 6 years and has accounted for hundreds of kills over the years and the gun is tottaly standered its true some guys dont like them but for the guys that do the are really good lods of shots light and accurate all the best with ur gun

welcome mate have never shot a gunpower stealth but a lot of people use them soo they must be good my local gun dealer said they good guns but i haven shot one sorry i dont live any where near but if you want your terrier to hunt take him out show him some rats,rabbits,squirrels or whatever maybe give him a rabbit fur or if you shoot any thing with your gun bring it back and show it to him it will click or it wont take your time he'll soon start working