Saluki Coursing Gazelle

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper: That is some course or what, fecking top clip that, i was glued to it. :yes:

Thats where saluki's belong, out in the great wide open, now, i know why they are such a popular cross. ;)

They seem to have the stamina of a robot, on and on and on and on and on. :icon_eek::laugh:

Frank.

Guest furryferter

I worked alot in the middle east in 2005 I got in with an american lad Buck that stayed in the same complex in Doha he had a pure greyhound he tooke me out with some ragheads into the dessert we never got a run but all the running was done in the morning you dont get much time to run the dogs as it is too hot ...but we never seen anything and the lads went out with there falcons his greyhound suffered during the day with the heat .... but I had to head back to work ...he said they frowned upon his greyhound as they hold their salukis in such high regard and they see them as the ultimate .....hopefully Im back there again and get to see the dogs do a bit

They did not look the same as the ones ive seen here they were big dogs and not so feathery

Edited by furryferter

This has got my interest big time.

Is, their salukis, saluki crosses out their, over in the Uk/southern Ireland, that have that stamina i wonder?

Any info would be good,

Thanks,

Frank.

Edited by Frank