challenge thread

I'm doing the dust cap but at 55 metres not 50 and scope camming it with a A4 back stop so no one thinks it's been edited.

I reacon I'll need quite a few shots though to achieve it.

Who knows.

Si

hi Si

I predict you will hit it on your 2/3 shot?

good luck :thumbs:

regards

Davy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not being funny lads , but , `Granted permission ` and Video evidence ? not every one has these luxuries at their disposal ........     What ever happened to good old honesty ?

hey lads i was out the other day and decided to try the 50 metre egg shot in one shot without practice and video it. so here it is.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFvJVDBGiW8   as you can see i

And my mate doing the same       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCWgAHSZDYs

Hi Davy I went out with my 2 boys today to try this challenge in the wind without camera thinking that it would be a nightmare and did it in 2 shots lol.

Should of taken the camera with me.

Next time I'll video it as it's pretty easy to tell you the truth once you have correctly calibrated your mil dots.

1 shot to see what the wind was doing and 1 to aim off accordingly and hit the target.

Si

Edited by zini

the egg challenge nout special about that been away from air rifles since at least 30 odd years could knock an egg back then with open sites standing at 40 odd yards . you have to remmember an egg is bigger than a bunnys head with out any killzones all you have to do is just hit it and it will smash, o.k maybee 50 yards abit to far for some .all the same well done guys good shooting

Edited by beddyx

have a go at this anybody- but up a plump line at 30 yards and hit the string holding it 4 times out of 5, if you miss twice in the first 5 shoots have another go but only two attemps at it, so two lots of five shoots

Edited by beddyx