Message for scum supporters

Scum up here are the f*****g red manx :feck:

Sorry I should have said.. :laugh:

Romany not tryin to be clever but im sure you wont mind me sortin a spellin mistake out for you as i dont like bein classed with Man u :thumbs: , Manx = people from the Isle Of Man .... i think you mean Manc's , lol.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romany we offered to sign Gazza so that could get his head right by the likes of Gary Pallister, Steve Bruce and God himself Alex Ferguson. He fooked up and the rest is history. We offered Shearer th

I love it when people claim to have "Inside info". It's clearly paper talk and rumours. If you really had inside info you would be able to say whether it will be in January or in the summer, for how much and the length of the contract!

its fecking wank news!!! berba, rooney, hernandes, owen, macheda,bebe, obertan, diouf, wellbeck.... why the feck would we want him..

Send him down to them orrilble yellow scumbags on the m62..

I love it when people claim to have "Inside info". It's clearly paper talk and rumours. If you really had inside info you would be able to say whether it will be in January or in the summer, for how much and the length of the contract!

its fecking wank news!!! berba, rooney, hernandes, owen, macheda,bebe, obertan, diouf, wellbeck.... why the feck would we want him..

Who preston?

Who preston?

not even gona answer you.. wollowing to low down in the leagues, to even spit on, never mind talk to.

Andy Carrol will never leave Newcastle! Why would he? Imagine your a kid and you watch and support Newcastle all your life, and then you get a chance to play for them. No-Chance. Are the bookies taking bets on this? Think its time my life savings come to use! I would play for Newcastle for £1000 a week and Never leave no matter what division we were in!He will do same!

Edited by genuine

Andy Carrol will never leave Newcastle! Why would he? Imagine your a kid and you watch and support Newcastle all your life, and then you get a chance to play for them. No-Chance. Are the bookies taking bets on this? Think its time my life savings come to use! I would play for Newcastle for £1000 a week and Never leave no matter what division we were in!He will do same!

Plenty players follow a team, love and support them but decide to leave. If he doesnt feel that he is pushing himself or feels a move to another club will be a greater challenge then he will go, fact. Time will tell. :thumbs:

the same could be said for beckham and man utd but he still left..

Plenty players follow a team, love and support them but decide to leave. If he doesnt feel that he is pushing himself or feels a move to another club will be a greater challenge then he will go, fact. Time will tell. :thumbs:

They ALL start off lovin there team , Andy Carroll comes across as a down to earth sort off bloke , but hate to dissapoint you but history will tell you once the big money starts being offered he will be gone , like the rest off them there heads get turned and they become FAMOUS :wallbash: Hope im wrong but he will be the 1st to resist .editored to add im talkin modern day footballers

Edited by lanesra

Romany we offered to sign Gazza so that could get his head right by the likes of Gary Pallister, Steve Bruce and God himself Alex Ferguson. He fooked up and the rest is history.

We offered Shearer the chance to join us.If he had, he would have won premier league championships, FA cups and the Champions League. He fooked up and won nothing throughout his career.

We don't want a one season wonder and a one trick pony to boot.High ball to be nodded in by a big lad went out of fashion 50 years ago, although I know it's considerd the height of sophistication in Geordie land. Anyway He couldn't get away with throwing his weight about in Manchester clubs like he doea in Geordieland.. He's have a permanent sick note. No good to fergie.

Finally I want my fooking money back for the books you sold me. You never said anything about no Salford lads when you relieved me of my money! :tongue2:

Ps I'm a true Salford lad, born less than half a mile from the ground and I have inside info that we only want quality players. When I mentioned this rumour to fergie he said' what do you find under a pony tail? I'll leave you to work out the answer. :feck:

Edited by bezza
  • Like 2

Who preston?

not even gona answer you.. wollowing to low down in the leagues, to even spit on, never mind talk to.

FA cup scumchester o leeds united 1 what the fxck we got to be jealous of

Despite what folk think,not all players go after money....within a year Andy Carrol will be a rich man,yes he could move clubs and be more rich....but most times a player moves clubs to push himself and test himself at the highest level.I think Carrol will move at some stage as very few top players spend their whole career at one club unless its a top club.

There was a time when international football was the big test to a player but no more,the big test for a player like Carrol will be holding a place in a Man Utd,Liverpool or Chelsea first team and scoring consistently at Champions league level.