• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DOG IS UNSITED AND A FIELD OF LIVESTOCK NEAR BY SURE FARMER IS GOING TO BE A HAPPY BUNNY, LIMITED WHERE YOU CAN RUN THE DOG NO MATTER HOW GOOD AT THE JOB JUST MY OPINION HOPE YOU GET

450 for a dog that takes livestock someones been on the old crackpipe 450 2 get it shot by farmer good luck pal

ive seen this dog work with terriers and on the lamp..top dog..and he really loves what he should be doing,,i always say if your not intrested dont bother writing, giveing him shit,,let him sell his dog for what he wonts for him..every dog has a price..i wouldnt sell him less than that..good luck mate.hope some one graft him the same as u do...

thats the most honest seller iv seen on here fair play to you mate you said he was bard with live stock before any one asked as for the 450 if i hadnt of bote the 1 i got i would of ripped your arm off for him there no sheep for miles were i work the dogs just horses and cows but like you said you never gave him chance so he mite not do them responsible owner not taking the chance