agression .

can be a pit worrying with a new pup in the house with young kids,me its a flat :thumbdown: mines sound tho its the kid what needs training for me as when the little shit :big_boss: comes round from next door he don't seem to like the pup or any dog in fack :big_boss: nasty little shit i court him pushing my pup about now i no his only 7 and not my kid but i could of slap the :censored:now both kid and dog need training to respect each other and give each other space,Yul get there mate :thumbs:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take control,put it in its place,firm but fair.

The pup is establishing its place in the pack this needs sorting now before it does bite. as above be firm but fair but take his food off him as he eats and floor him (Dog whisperer style)if he so muc

Feed the dog by hand, no bowl or guarding object- obedience for food, no free meals...

Keep up the work BUT i wouldn't allow the family near the dog whilst eating full stop, only takes a second for the dog to snap and PTS and an injured child :thumbs:

im not going to take chances mate im next to her when she eats i just want to show her theres no need to snap etc as like ive said i want all to be happy as i will not get rid of a dog il just find a way round it even if it means putting her in a kennel/run.

My bulx was food agressive towards my young saluki but not towards people, i dealt with it by putting food down and not letting either dog feed untill i gavethe thumbs up. This way the dogs see it as ur food and they cant touch i untill u say so. I can hac them eating ot of 1 bowl if i wanted now but before it wud hav been a blood bath. It worked for me. :thumbs: Correct the pup before it even gets te chance to growle or bite.