Would You Guarantee A Pup

iv heard of lads guaranteeing "made" dogs as it were that have turned out to be shite when trialed so not sure how anyone could honestly guarantee the working performance of a pup even with the best breeding in the country its likely that some tit owner would soon f**k it up.

you could guarantee the pup but you could never gurantee its owner therefor its flawed from the start

How long would it take before you had some fool back after six month.Shoulting the dog is no good.:blink:

exactly :thumbs:

If we cant guarantee a good working pup from a well proven line.It must open the question can a turd be polish.:thumbs:

iv heard of lads guaranteeing "made" dogs as it were that have turned out to be shite when trialed so not sure how anyone could honestly guarantee the working performance of a pup even with the best breeding in the country its likely that some tit owner would soon f**k it up.

you could guarantee the pup but you could never gurantee its owner therefor its flawed from the start

How long would it take before you had some fool back after six month.Shoulting the dog is no good.:blink:

If we cant guarantee a good working pup from a well proven line.It must open the question can a turd be polish.:thumbs:

a turd could be polish but it would have to be shit out in poland or shat by a pole :whistling:

Hi lads.Was reading the Hancock thread when Undi came up with a good reply.I agree with him.No one can guarantee a pup will work.We all know you cant polish a turd.You breed of a good proven line.Been there.But would you guarantee a pup.And if so for how long.atb. Catcher.:thumbs: On working ability.:thumbs:

would you

With one litter yes.But they all went to friend,s.All ended up fine dog,s.Maybe just luck.Who know,s.:thumbs:

Yeah but you gotta remember Catcher that litter all went local and were brought on watching their dam and sire work plus there was plenty of kit about at the time. Most litters dont have that advantage. :thumbs:

Good point.But if you give a guarantee when would it run out.We have all heard people going on about the blood line.And taking a few good bob for it.When do you think your entitiled to our money back.

Edited by Catcher 1
Guest 2outof3

guarranteed pups/dogs

guarranteed for what??????

what a load of crap no one can guarrantee a pup to a stranger no one,

thre was a topic on dogs for sale other week some one guarranteed these coursing pups :laugh:

i wanted to say but i didnt only guarantee them pups would carry is to jack :thumbs:

So what is the guarrantee???

to catch 3 out of 3?

to ferret and catch bolting rabbits all day??

to take fox after fox, :thumbs:

guarranteed dogs from people selling puppies i would watch carefull usely people who move and change there numbers like the british weather :tongue2:

guarranteed pups/dogs

thre was a topic on dogs for sale other week some one guarranteed these coursing pups :laugh:

i wanted to say but i didnt only guarantee them pups would carry is to jack :thumbs:

to catch 3 out of 3?

guarranteed dogs from people selling puppies i would watch carefull usely people who move and change there numbers like the british weather :tongue2:

:icon_eek:

I would Guarantee a puppies health backed up by a vet check

I would never guarantee how it is going to turn out because the world is full of dick heads,You have only got to read some of the threads on here.

i.e.

Question Why does my dog yap when chasing a rabbit

Question How old is he or she Four months :wallbash:

Question Why does my lurcher Jack on foxes

Question How old is he Nine Months :wallbash:

Question Why does my dog kill sheep

Question what training did you give him before you took him to a field of sheep

Answer None didnt have the time thinking of selling him on now :wallbash:

People read super dog threads on here and have high expectations without putting the time and effort in,in short guarantee,even to a genuine working dog man NO even their circumstances change different job,breakdown in Marriage to name but a few.

guarranteed pups/dogs

to catch 3 out of 3?

:thumbs:

i

I would Guarantee a puppies health backed up by a vet check

I would never guarantee how it is going to turn out because the world is full of dick heads,You have only got to read some of the threads on here.

i.e.

Question Why does my dog yap when chasing a rabbit

Question How old is he or she Four months :wallbash:

Question Why does my lurcher Jack on foxes

Question How old is he Nine Months :wallbash:

Question Why does my dog kill sheep

Question what training did you give him before you took him to a field of sheep

Answer None didnt have the time thinking of selling him on now :wallbash:

People read super dog threads on here and have high expectations without putting the time and effort in,in short guarantee,even to a genuine working dog man NO even their circumstances change different job,breakdown in Marriage to name but a few.

Right on the money :thumbs:

Hi lads.Was reading the Hancock thread when Undi came up with a good reply.I agree with him.No one can guarantee a pup will work.We all know you cant polish a turd.You breed of a good proven line.Been there.But would you guarantee a pup.And if so for how long.atb. Catcher.:thumbs: On working ability.:thumbs:

you cant guarantee anything even two champions dont make a champion so how any one can guarantee a pup il never know

Guest deerhound hunter

you can never gaurantee any pups ,you can say thay had a good start with boths parents been good at their jobs,i had alitter 3 years ago ,5 pups 1 got knock over ,and the other have all turned out 2 be top dogs all doing what the others can do ,but thats not down their parents or the bloodlines just good dog men :thumbs: