how long does the b&f collar

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself

Am in some trouble lads so any help would be appriceted

Edited by felltool
  • Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 dont know rey never even met him so give me break pal   2 the battery wasnt showing red when i put him in it was almost full battery just wanted to know how long i had if it did go red   thanks

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself   Am in some trouble lads so any help would be ap

Alright if you see this phone me asap I dont have your number and everyone Im trying to phone for it aint answering! We will dig that hole if need be the tools are here! All our dogs in sick bay or we

when the b&F collar turns red for end of battery life, how many hours do they last ? Also has anyone heard of b&F collar turn off by itself

Am in some trouble lads so any help would be appriceted

do not quote me but i think its 10 hours, do not quote me, best bet is change them soon as the red flash's then you know your in safety zone :thumbs:

could stil here the dogs before i left and was getting reading at 5ish

had same thing a few year back ,dog was in for 3 days and never heard a peep out of him ,thought it was bad news but got him out in the end ,dug 18 ft to him to get him out ,thought he was a gonna but just shows you never give up .if i was closer i would defo be there giving you a hand pal,try using some drainage rods with another locator on the end did this with mine on the 3rd day and the little fecker grabbed them and started tugging on the rods ,so i at least new he was still alive and raised all hopes :thumbs: also i hope you bloked the hole end up when you left or had someone there with him just incase he,s come out by himself and wonderered off

up here looking for him, got the laptop drivig about in the truck, our heads were minced when we left for tourches ect but we never blocked the holes and nobody was with him dont ask me why am gutted,so this is the thing we got it down to 3.1m then just before we left the best reading we were getting was 2.5 and that was him moving about because we were making very little progress and the dog was vocal if you shouted him, would the b&f collar switch off by itself has anyone ever had this happen to them, so when i got back i couldnt hear him and ther was no reading so i f****d up and dont know if the dogs below or got out and is lost,

you have to dig to your last mark, you would of broken through by now if you had kept digging. if the dog is still there the quicker you get down the better, you entered so you should be prepared to dig the hole no matter what. someone up there must be competent with terriers, contact someone in your area who you know to be well involved in the terrier world, if they wont help they will know someone who will or someone who has worked the earth.

you have to dig to your last mark, you would of broken through by now if you had kept digging. if the dog is still there the quicker you get down the better, you entered so you should be prepared to dig the hole no matter what. someone up there must be competent with terriers, contact someone in your area who you know to be well involved in the terrier world, if they wont help they will know someone who will or someone who has worked the earth.

Sound advice. Chances are the dogs come out, but you know the dog better than us. I would dig to the last mark, break into the tube for peace of mind, see what you find.

Good Luck.