hounds

Depends on the ground and terrain and type of cover your hunting theres lots ot types that suit different areas better and lots of different people have there own type they favour so you will get lots of mixed replys,i personely run a small pack of fell x modern english with a dash of welsh in and they suit me and i run them on mixed terrain really :thumbs:

I have a griffon vandeen x blue de gascoin she is a very good dog she puts her nose to eny thing i linde her up with a beagle x pat the pups are coming on grate thay are only 3 month old and thay are in the brush ther is no stoping them

I have a griffon vandeen x blue de gascoin she is a very good dog she puts her nose to eny thing i linde her up with a beagle x pat the pups are coming on grate thay are only 3 month old and thay are in the brush ther is no stoping them

Any pics Doddy?

beagle x vandeen russell x beddy russell.. dog on left was lost taking a charlie across a train line.. bitch on right is mine.. sis n brother' cant speak highly enugh ov these dogs.. bad loss looseing the dog.. very good bush n cover dogs....ATB.B

MINNIENFLIP1.jpg