PS3 OR X BOX 360?

Guest WEE WEE PANTS

PS3. I have one. Free online gaming where as xbox you have to pay a yearly subscription. You may not be interested In online gaming at the moment but get on COD and It totally transforms the game. I was never interested In video games but played COD 4 online and was instantly hooked! You can surf the internet, watch videos, youtube etc on PS3 aswell which I don't think Xbox can do. My bro bought an x box after his PS3 only because all his mates were on them. He's now sold the xbox and still got the PS3.

ps3 all the way. you can go online for free. xbox you have to pay and xbox some times they can get that (red eye) or (ring of death) and yes you can get them fixed for free but you need to send it of which is a pain i had 4 xboxes and got f**ked of with them

Why?

1) free online gaming

2) better first party games.. (IMO)

3) Blu-ray/blu-ray 3D HD movie compatible player

4) It's not owned by Bill gates..

5) It's less likely to break

6) Platstation Move is excellent

7) I've got one.. tongue2.gif

..and I personally find the dual shock PS3 pad the best joypad ever designed. :yes: There's a very good reason that the basic design has changed very little since they first released them on the original Playstation. :thumbs: