rangfinders

With practice and experience you can learn to judge and estimate range distances quite accurately. Something you really should be able to do. At 45 and 50 metre ranges onwards, it starts to get hazy, as perspective starts to merge things closer together. GunTuff make some superbly accurate rangefinders if that's a must-have.

Collie,

At first i gave you the benefit of doubt, even sided with you, but now your just getting on my nerves, which is what you are trying to do.

I dont believe your 14 and i do think your an adult just trying everyones patience.

I believe you and some others are trying to have a laugh and upset people in here, but to be honest everyone now knows the score about you buddy.

Your getting boring.

Stop PM-ing me with shite as well as you should realise im not answering you.

Same as Liam, Im not answering him / you on that handle either.

Go back to where ever you came from and just be normal and enjoy Hunting Life, no need to try to cause problems and cause up roar.

This is the last and i mean very last time i will ever answer any of your posts / PM's until you start to grow up and act your real age buddy.

Zini.

Edited by zini

You know. I'm beginning to feel like a bloody prat, trying to give this gash :wankerzo4: a sensible answer in the otherwise decent spirit of this forum. Same from me now-on Colleybollocks / Liarr.airrifle or whatever the frig you call yourself. Ask all you want but, you will not get any further answers or replies from me.

Now go find mates, a girlfriend if one can stomach you, and get out more.

But not with a gun.

I don't want to read of some prat like you causing death, serious injury or damage to wildlife, people or property.

Pianoman

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 1

Collie,

At first i gave you the benefit of doubt, even sided with you, but now your just getting on my nerves, which is what you are trying to do.

I dont believe your 14 and i do think your an adult just trying everyones patience.

I believe you and some others are trying to have a laugh and upset people in here, but to be honest everyone now knows the score about you buddy.

Your getting boring.

Stop PM-ing me with shite as well as you should realise im not answering you.

Same as Liam, Im not answering him / you on that handle either.

Go back to where ever you came from and just be normal and enjoy Hunting Life, no need to try to course problems and cause up roar.

This is the last and i mean very last time i will ever answer any of your posts / PM's until you start to grow up and act your real age buddy.

Zini.

Likewise, with you 100% on this one Zin :thumbs:

Sorry guy's Ive just seen this thread :icon_redface:

I've given him an ultimatum of grow up and learn or clear off (if he doesn't loose total access).

If he is a genuine teenager looking to learn, then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If he's a persistant "Dick" (his word not mine) then its silence from me as well.

Lets see if he'll learn from us?

Phantom

Liam, Collie whatever, a Range finder is a usefull aid in developing one of your field craft skills. Its not the be all and end all, I got one to help me learn more accurate rangefinding. If you think your quarry is going to sit while you get the LRF out and ping it then get comfy for the shot, work out where you need to aim it wont.

I use it more at objects, trees etc rather than quarry.

Phantom

edited due to missing half a sentance :doh: Lack of sleep sorry :icon_redface:

Edited by Phantom