Terrier woman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought terrier women were for getting you the dinner when you came home from hunting.

Last time I was out with my old man I'd to choke one terrier off the fox till my old man shot it again and finished it off I almost had to go for a lay down after it does that count. :kiss:

nice to see a women get drity under her finger nails vixen   well done SS

Done loads of terrier work over the years, digging to different breeds along the way, some easy digs some real hard digs and enjoyed every minute, ............. as im getting a wee bit older i now prefer a wee mooch with my wee lurcher and look forward to bringing my 2 lurcher pups on next season :)

DSC01175.jpg

vixirv.jpg

edited as i was drunk as a monkey and cant remember putting up that stupid comment ,my apologies ,thats a fine fox

Edited by scent

Done loads of terrier work over the years, digging to different breeds along the way, some easy digs some real hard digs and enjoyed every minute, ............. as im getting a wee bit older i now prefer a wee mooch with my wee lurcher and look forward to bringing my 2 lurcher pups on next season :)

DSC01175.jpg

vixirv.jpg

must have some good sounders cause that fox dont look like it came from an earth ,

what makes you say that?

I am a woman i have 3 terriers but my other half usually works them as i dont get a baby sitter as much as i would like but i do tag along for a dig when i get the chance! :thumbs:

Nice pics vixen seen the pics of the lurcher pups they look fab!

:thumbs:

Vixen, is that a chihuahua youre holding? jaysus it looks tiny.

i was just thinking that myself ,did you dig it with the dog under your arm if so it just proves you dont need them big dogs :thumbs:

the dog under my arm was my patterdale pup,we bolted that fox with an old bedlington that day......RIK.......that's not my old man,that was a digging friend!

fair play to you vixen ,you proberbly dug more gear than alot of so called cyber hunters on here ,good luck keep it up :thumbs:

DSC01175.jpg

vixirv.jpg

Edited by steviemann