hi all

hello im new im liam im 14 i like lurchers and airguns mostly i have a air arms s400 and hawke 50 mill scope but can not have it until christmas :thumbdown: but i use my bikel 410 but i like airguns i have a webley longbow but im practising on the targets my hold overs and hold unders at the moment i only had one squirel and thats it but i havend used it in years

it was about the range my scope was sighted in 30 yrds and then the lurchers caught him i am just getting in to air rifle as a airarms was going cheap in my area so looking for tips on here i gives great advice and i will add some posts to ask im just starting in air rifles as i am starting to go with my mates need to imporve my field craft though well hello airgunners

webley longbow 177 nikko stirling scope 40 mill

air arms 22. hawke 50 mill scope no IR or AO with bipod and silencer (christmas time)

blue is a collie greyhound x whippet greyhound (blue and white)

buck is a 3/4 greyhound x 1/4 bull (black)

jack is a patterdale terrier (black)

il up load sum of my pics of my air arms when i get it

from liam

HI Liam

Welcome to the forum. I am only 12 and I have had a lot of help on here.

I do a lot of hunting both rats and rabits and the odd pigeon.

I have got a BSA Ultra Multishot 177 and a Weihrauch hw 99s both I bought myself.

There are a lot of good guys on here you will get alot of good advice.

Owen :thumbs::thumbs:

post-54605-0-37554800-1289769680_thumb.jpg

post-54605-0-09373200-1289769714_thumb.jpg

hi ya liam

welcome to a great site buddy when you can up load pictures on here it will be nice to see a lot of us have JRT/PATTS and lurchers as well i think you will enjoy it here we are all a good bunch on here so if you need any help then please feel free to ask one of us :thumbs:

picture upload wise try photobucket or tinypic but any quarry pictures on photobucket or tinypic make sure it's made private :thumbs: else they will take them off buddy

regards

IMAG0104.jpgIMAG0077.jpgIMAG0075.jpgIMAG0096.jpg

and my lad who is nearly 10

shay

Edited by venomviper