good size hare

Guest joely b

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really cant see the problem shooting hares , piss poor excuse ' the hare is for running' lol the hare eats 4 times as much as a rabbit and guess what.... a rabbit can run too so can a deer so can a fo

On the theme of your golfing analogy....suppose you were playing golf and noticed that your partner was knocking the ball around the course with various clubs as per the rules of the game whilst you w

No wonder hunting gets such a bad name with idiots like you posting stuff like this on an open forum. Shame on you. Think before you post..

Posted Images

yeah know its bigger but at least it was in the light in a big field, makes a lot of difference. am not botherd all im saying is its nowt to shout about really is it. lampng hares is a piece of piss most of the time. heres one she caught on the lamp at ten month. bout the same size.

http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/adamb201/?action=view&current=skyehare.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs805.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fyy335%2Fadamb201%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D2010-10-14212351.jpg%26

In both hare pics, you are wearing odd socks, I was going to say same hare, different room.

But then realised their different odd pairs :blink:

Still, you say you are intelligent, yet have your photo bucket account open, with pics of your face in other pics on there.

Edited by Paid

i caught the hares when i was over in ireland, happy?? same hare different room, the f*****g dog looks older (more muscle mass) the hare is a lot bigger?????? what the fucks wearing odd socks got to do with my intelegince? id been out lamping not to a fashion contest.

what you thinks gonna happen like, armed responce gonna break me door down, the f*****g dogs ded now any way. every f****r else posts about ileagle quarry and allways on about coursing and selling coursing dogs. no one really gives a f**k. its only if you get caught in the act isnt it.

Your right, the socks have nada to do with inteligence, but you don't seem too computer savvy for a degree student, you can't even post a picture the right way up.

But im prob being to critical as im bored and theres no wind.

So crack on.

its just the way it was took on the phone, clever c**t, and uploaed straight to face book then put onto photo bucket from there, why f**k about rotating round you can see what it is, or can you not tilt your head you f*****g simpleton.

what is a simpleton is it an engineering term?

its just the way it was took on the phone, clever c**t, and uploaed straight to face book then put onto photo bucket from there, why f**k about rotating round you can see what it is, or can you not tilt your head you f*****g simpleton.

what is a simpleton is it an engineering term?

yeah it means thick c**t. how did you know?? ha ha