good size hare

Guest joely b

its just the way it was took on the phone, clever c**t, and uploaed straight to face book then put onto photo bucket from there, why f**k about rotating round you can see what it is, or can you not tilt your head you f*****g simpleton.

what is a simpleton is it an engineering term?

its a "spit-lemon"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really cant see the problem shooting hares , piss poor excuse ' the hare is for running' lol the hare eats 4 times as much as a rabbit and guess what.... a rabbit can run too so can a deer so can a fo

On the theme of your golfing analogy....suppose you were playing golf and noticed that your partner was knocking the ball around the course with various clubs as per the rules of the game whilst you w

No wonder hunting gets such a bad name with idiots like you posting stuff like this on an open forum. Shame on you. Think before you post..

Posted Images

at the end of the day why the f**k are yous so botherd if i post ileagle quarry, its me whos gonna get the life sentence, all the antis know clear as day that it goes on so whats the point of trying to act like it doesnt, what we gonna do post pictures of rabbits all day and talk about rabbits and thats it. ive just lost my dog and absolutly gutted and some one comes out with the comment 'probly wouldnt have had it long any way', what kind of f****d up shit is that. then going on as if lampng hares is the same as day time, my older dog has killed f*****g loads on the lamp and shes a rabbit dog, wouldnt have a chance in the day. saying am thick because am not a little pussy scared of a law thats near enough impossible to enforce, its f**k all, loads of people post it, look at the title of this topic. theres some propper sad, pathetic people on here, ah musnt be an engineering student because i couldt be arsed to rotate a picture, f*****g get a grip will you.

yeah know its bigger but at least it was in the light in a big field, makes a lot of difference. am not botherd all im saying is its nowt to shout about really is it. lampng hares is a piece of piss most of the time. heres one she caught on the lamp at ten month. bout the same size.

http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/adamb201/?action=view&current=skyehare.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs805.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fyy335%2Fadamb201%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D2010-10-14212351.jpg%26

thats not even big either its just very leggy!

sorry but when a hare gets up in front off you does it have a sign on its back saying am a milky doe am a leveret am a big buck hare no you slip your dog and hope for the best.The season is from september to feb and in september your going kill leverets fact.A mate Was out two weeks ago caught 5 hares two bucks and 3 does two off the does full young ones at this time year if it happens it happens.Only good hare is a dead hare lamped or during day fair play to you fella and the dog sick death hearing all the rules from hare men if you lamp and there is a hare well the hare is fair play imoa.

• Like 1

As I said in my post I wasn't taking sides but offering my opinion. Personally I wouldn't consider any pic of a hare taken with the aid of a lamp worthy of a fanfare....but each to his own. And each to his own opinion.

l hunt both day and night what people have remember that it is a lucher after the hare at night not a longdog built and breed for the day time hare.Most hares that are caught at night by a lamping dog are in small fields because in big open fields on the lamp most lamping dogs could not keep up with a good hare.