A day on the ranges

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have to say it's sad to see the feeling about people of different ethnic background. As Si says, that is the HUGE minority. Yes, it's wrong for them to come out and preach hatred and anti British sent

i am not an educated man neither is my knowledge on current affairs great but from my point of view and the view of many of my peer group(squaddies). our general view is that our grand fathers faught

I'm old-school ex military; from an old family with a long, long history of military service going back to the Hundred Years War with Edward the Black Prince and Henry V.   There are a lot of people

regarding the 5.56 round,im led to believe that it was designed to injure as it takes more people to assist a wounded person then a dead one.thus less people aiming at you!.

doesnt quite happen like that allways tho! lol.

as all you military types know :thumbs:

Hi Brunty, I think I would be on my bleedin chinstrap if I had to put the effort in now! You ex 29 commando then, What year?

not ex, still serving only been in 3 years didnt join till i was 23.on pre deployment leave at moment thats how i have i have the time to go through all these old posts!.

when where you in? the names stenner,canada davies mean anything to you?

Sorry lads I removed it.

Was getting some nasty comments from people with other religious beliefs than me by pm and one in the open forum on YouTube.

I couldn't be bothered with the hassle to tell you the thruth.

Aparently being in the army makes me a woman and baby killer.

Funny thing though I get the feeling that the comments were coming from people living in the UK.

Si

Aye, the Britain we have today is not the Britain I served and fought for. If you got this kind of baby-killer crap from UK residents, then they are enemy sympathisers who should be bloody deported back to the shitholes they ran from, screaming for asylum here.

I'm bloody sick of the foreign benefit-scrounging b*****ds using our freedoms to attack our soldiers.

:laugh: Simon,

Please stop tempting me :doh: , you know me, and I was biting my tongue on my above post :yes: .

I wanted to say something a little more common to my character but didn't want to sink to there scum bag levels :no: .

It's a shame when a soldier can't even walk around his own town now in uniform without being in a minimum of 2 blokes together due to so called British people spitting in their faces and wanting to drag them off and do things to them :censored: .

Proud to fight for my country? No not me anymore, my country was different when I joined 20 years ago :yes: .

I swore to serve the Queen, country and all it's citizens against any enemy. Now look at some of the citizens and ask yourself would you want to protect them? :hmm: .

Benefit robbing, lazy, hate preaching and UK hating scum bags they are :wallbash: .

If the UK is so bad for them then why don't they feck off back to warmer climates instead of taking our benefits and planning their next hate rally :hmm: ?

I certainly wouldn't live in a country with people I didn't like if I was so un happy like they keep preaching they are. Just leave and be happy in other lands, job sorted :thumbs: .

Granted not all are like this and the scum bags are only a small % of the population :yes: .

There are many decent people of any religion and colour living in the country that don’t condone or live their life like the other hate preaching scum bags :thumbs: .

Funny thing about the hate preaching is when soldiers return back from war in Afghanistan etc crowds come out to welcome them back on the streets of the UK, proud people, real British decent people :thumbs: . Then you get the hate crowd shouting baby killers etc and the police protect them giving them their own protection squad :censored: .

They should be locked up or deported not protected :yes: .

Si

Edited by zini

I have nothing but respect for the men and women who serve my country, I am a patriot as I wright this the Georges cross flies at roof level on a pole at my house.

Being victimized for serving is nothing short of :censored: revolting.............

A world of respect and pride from the Karpman :notworthy:

Many thanks

Karpy

This is one topic NOT to get me started on.... As ex-military myself I've also had the experience of what "British"so called people can inflict yet like already said theyre willing to come to this country and more or less do what they please.

The main thing what pisses me off is that if anything is attempted to be done then were all racists

What done it for me was the open burning of the poppies by those spineless tossers so in my opinion they should have been immediately removed from the country

I'm not saying all ethnics are like this, just the ones who have no respect for the country who have the stupidity to support them....

Darryl

Thats a fair point Darryl buddy.

That sort of scandal should of not of been tolerated by the government.

Sometimes I hold my head down in shame with what the government is now doing :icon_redface::no: .

Hi Karpman,

Thanks for your support and patriotism buddy :thumbs: .

Its a shame that more people dont share your loyalty to the lads and lasses of our great armed forces :victory: .

Si

Edited by zini

Hey, Si.

You really had to pull the vid 'cos of threats?? FFS, what the feck's this country come to now?? I'm not ex military but I have many friends who are either searving or ex searving and they've all got total respect from me.

My Dad lost two brothers in WW2 fighting for our rights, so what the hell did they and all the other brave souls that have given their lives for us fight for???? What a crying shame, it makes me ashamed of what my country has come to....

Gents, my hat is off to you and I for one would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for at least trying to keep us safe and free. It's just so sad that our so called leaders have chosen to squander the sacrifice's of so many good souls.

Thank you.

i had a a good friend of mine who got seriously filled in by some "old friends" from school,all because he joined the forces and they found out.needless to say he aint so arab friendly as he once was!.

fortunatly i live in plymouth which has a massive amount of navy,marines and army and there is alot of support from the area which is great.

however i know in other more ethnic areas of this country its totally different as i have also been cornered by a group of soldiers for allah (as they called themselves) and i thought that was me!lol.

luckily for me,they didnt have my level of fitness so couldnt catch me! as cowardly as i felt afterwards,it was a battle i wouldnt of won.

i wont be goin that town again for sure.

im proud to be british although i often wonder why as like you say "great britain" is not so "great" at the moment.

atb guys

Hi Brunty, I think I would be on my bleedin chinstrap if I had to put the effort in now! You ex 29 commando then, What year?

not ex, still serving only been in 3 years didnt join till i was 23.on pre deployment leave at moment thats how i have i have the time to go through all these old posts!.

when where you in? the names stenner,canada davies mean anything to you?

Names dont ring any bells, 1995 - 2000 wasnt with 29 as you may have guessed form the deleted pictures, forgot it was still on this thread as all the others I deleted shortly after posting.

Dont get me started on the whole thing about serving your country and getting shit and worse from other nationalities who live here, either legally because of persecution in their own country, or illegally. Lets think of it another way, If the country goes down hill, you can bet there will be a whole heap of ex forces lads intent on hunting down any and all 5th columnists!

And Brunty, I have ran away a few times when the odds have been stacked against me, plenty of times where its been me giving a very hard punch in the adams apple or cupped hand smashed hard against an eardrum then legging it pronto!