dogs first rabbit

My 16 month old saluki/grey X whippet/grey/bull got his and my first rabbit last night on the lamp, I was completely buzzing amazing feeling. Have to say a big thanks to allrounder and the lads for bringing me on their permisson. was a great night. I got a few runs and he missed two then on the third he nailed it!!! thanks again lads come up round my way next time. oh yeah I'll bring my snorkel next time too lol....

post-43970-0-32682300-1289158757_thumb.jpg

yeah mate bit of both really, my uncle told me to hold off this long dont know if its the right thing to do or not,(infact he told me to wait till eighteen months) but seems to have worked for me. although i have been tempted. What time did you start yours

My beddy whip is 12 months now and has just started on the lamp only given him 2 runs so far but no joy :thumbdown: he has had them in the day but we walk our permision all the time every day

im sure that field your holding your rabbit in front of , is on my permission???

really mate dont know where your permission is and i'm not gona say where i was online so leave it at that and i'm sure there is more than one person with permission on that land and i know one of the lads i was with has permisson on that land. also who said i caught the bunny in that field behind me?