big bullx doing the job single handed

just having a debate with my freind he saying he doesnt think a heavy bullx could catch fox pre ban of course. single handed but i think even heavy dogs find away 2 do there job evem if they aint got the speed they make up 4 it some over way. i have firstx bitch 3 genration shes not heavy but she does it on her own. so if any 1 out there has a heavy bullx that does it on there owm please put some pics up 2 prove my freind wrong cheers lads happy huntin. :thumbs:

post-51678-0-14899700-1289149512_thumb.jpg

post-51678-0-90378800-1289149532_thumb.jpg

Edited by bulldog2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres some right bollocks gets chatted on here, it seems more foxes die in one day on this site than they do in a full season in the real world, now heres a few facts i know..... the majority of half

Ok, I'll get with the post, the post says 'heavy', well lets face it, no heavy (as in weight) can catch much at all. As for first crosses, well run at the right weight and they'll do the job, week in

this is my bro bitch 5/8greyhound 3/8bull think she is about 5 yr old kills foxs 4 fun mate and she is heavy set mate she is big 4 a bitch

Posted Images

a fox that wants to move can move seriously fast and turn faster,heavy set dogs no matter how game wont catch nearly the amount of foxes day or night that a racier game dog can.a lot of people especially those that do more talking than catching think that all foxes are simple to catch,they are not,a fast dog is needed especially on shy ones.

• Like 1

Of course they can...otherwise the first x would have gone to wall in the mid 80,s...even a slow 1 is fast enough for foxes...atb stabba

Yep, all you all need to know, right there :good:

in a straight line........ or just cubs ........ you cant kill what you cant catch.....

Of course they can...otherwise the first x would have gone to wall in the mid 80,s...even a slow 1 is fast enough for foxes...atb stabba

in a straight line........ or just cubs ........ you cant kill what you cant catch.....

If you have to ask... You'll never know... :big_boss:

not run that many fox then ......:signthankspin: walked in to that then .......black%20eye.gif

not run that many fox then ......:signthankspin: walked in to that then .......black%20eye.gif

Eh...? Do you think you've just tripped me up there or something?? :doh: No mate I haven't :laugh:

Eh...? Do you think you've just tripped me up there or something?? :doh: No mate I haven't :laugh:

:laugh: