trout fishing

?

ill be doing a few places all over herts mate

If i catch you at my place mate i'l chop your Wickhams Fancy off :blink:

Out of interest where's your place?Good poachers don't get caught :tongue2:

Thats right Jonny boy, but a good paocher wouldnt come on here and ask how to do it!! :wallbash::wallbash: Then say, well, i'm not aloud on the water, so i cant fish it with a rod and line. Thats how good a paocher he is..... :whistling::whistling:

Theres nothing better than sneaking the undergrowth and whittling a few fish out...

Tell me this, what will you do if you go to your long lines and you have a cpl of 3lb specimen roach dead on the end!!??

)

Watched you dont get twated..... Twice i have been filled in for poaching(served me right)... Then charged afterwards... heres hoping pal.

The water doesnt hold specimen roach... trust me if i (or even you the you the best man in the world) tried to fish it in the day with a rod and line, i would be caught within 30 seconds, im thinking about night fishing it now with a glow in the dark float tip, spraying a few maggots with a bunch on the hook or a big juicy worm

Good idea, a flourescent float in the pitch darkness..

you going to light a fire to keep warm and wear a head torch to see what you are doing aswell?? :laugh:

no just one tiny spec of bright yellow that i myself 10 yard away will probabley stuggle to see

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly mackem dosent post on here anymore , but he'd be the man to give you the answers personally id stick to a rod and reel

?

Thats right Jonny boy, but a good paocher wouldnt come on here and ask how to do it!! :wallbash::wallbash: Then say, well, i'm not aloud on the water, so i cant fish it with a rod and line. Thats how good a paocher he is..... :whistling::whistling:

Theres nothing better than sneaking the undergrowth and whittling a few fish out...

Tell me this, what will you do if you go to your long lines and you have a cpl of 3lb specimen roach dead on the end!!??

)

Watched you dont get twated..... Twice i have been filled in for poaching(served me right)... Then charged afterwards... heres hoping pal.

The water doesnt hold specimen roach... trust me if i (or even you the you the best man in the world) tried to fish it in the day with a rod and line, i would be caught within 30 seconds, im thinking about night fishing it now with a glow in the dark float tip, spraying a few maggots with a bunch on the hook or a big juicy worm

you going to light a fire to keep warm and wear a head torch to see what you are doing aswell?? :laugh:

no just one tiny spec of bright yellow that i myself 10 yard away will probabley stuggle to see

top poacher!! And Dan, dont put yourself down mate, you should call yourself the best man in the world, not others but thanks anyway.... :thumbs:

?

)

Should have gone to spec savers if your going to struggle to see :yes:

now theres no need to leave a comment on my profile calling me a c**t is there :cry::laugh:

?

)

Should have gone to spec savers if your going to struggle to see :yes:

now theres no need to leave a comment on my profile calling me a c**t is there :cry::laugh:

original ill give you that and ye there is, you are one

?

)

top poacher!! And Dan, dont put yourself down mate, you should call yourself the best man in the world, not others but thanks anyway.... :thumbs:

im not putting myself down i can just tell by the way you talk to people that your the best man in the world

When i need to check my stock mate i tend to use Gill net, wait for half hour, the floats will start jumping around and you know you're in. Can take 30 -40 fish easy, all released safe and sound after checking :thumbs:

?

)

im not putting myself down i can just tell by the way you talk to people that your the best man in the world

its better than being a shit poacher, lol.... :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::feck:

You can see a star light from about 50 yards or more, well funny when you shine a lamp in their faces and watching them fall over running into things dropping all their stuff. And how do you know it doesn't hold specimen fish if you can't fish it?

And how do you know it doesn't hold specimen fish if you can't fish it?

True enoughtongue2.gif, Dan do away with the night light and when you cast out take a loop of line off the reel, wrap it round your finger and when they bite, you will feel it. Not that I've poached fish in the pastwhistling.gif

You can see a star light from about 50 yards or more, well funny when you shine a lamp in their faces and watching them fall over running into things dropping all their stuff. And how do you know it doesn't hold specimen fish if you can't fish it?

exactly leegreen well said pal. I just couldnt even be arsed answering the point that he knew there was none in!!!!

exactly leegreen well said pal. I just couldnt even be arsed answering the point that he knew there was none in!!!!

what do you think i just guessed that it didnt :doh: idiot, some people are aloud to fish it but im not, it only holds pike and trout

Edited by danman

please dont shine your lamp in my face i might get scared :cry:

i just guessed that it didnt :doh: idiot, some people are aloud to fish it but im not, it only holds pike and trout

hahahahahahaha what a fool! How do you think specimen fish grow to epic sizes.... because they are left untouched and unnoticed!! And you were going to put long lines out for trout, with pike in the water!!! hahahaha.... were you gona use a wire trace, f*****g knobhead,,..... Get A GRIP MAN....And learn about fish and how to fish....

what do you think i just guessed that it didnt :doh: idiot, some people are aloud to fish it but im not, it only holds pike and trout

And i'm an idiot because "you guessed" that there were no roach in it....... :whistling::whistling:

Can you come over to a forest mate, and have a look at it.. Then guess if there are any deer in it or not.... :whistling::whistling:

I wonder if there are an crusian in this water......ermmmmm, at a guess, "no".. :whistling::whistling: