such a promising dog gne r.i.p mate

saturday nite i went to a party at the club at the bottem of my road next thing i no my whippet bull sat at the door so i tuk him home and put him back in his run i sucured a roof whith nettin over the run calmed him down and left him after bein back at the club half hour my neighbour came and told me hed trashed his run was bleedin and gone agen so i set off to look for him i rang my mum to ask for help after about 20 min my mum rang and said shed found him the poor thing had been hit by a car was dead outrite driver never even stoped im absalutly gutted such a promising dog gone at 8 an a half month old turns out twat a couple o doors up settin fireworx off for a laugh i dont undastand this as he was fine around the shotgun

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saturday nite i went to a party at the club at the bottem of my road next thing i no my whippet bull sat at the door so i tuk him home and put him back in his run i sucured a roof whith nettin over the run calmed him down and left him after bein back at the club half hour my neighbour came and told me hed trashed his run was bleedin and gone agen so i set off to look for him i rang my mum to ask for help after about 20 min my mum rang and said shed found him the poor thing had been hit by a car was dead outrite driver never even stoped im absalutly gutted such a promising dog gone at 8 an a half month old turns out twat a couple o doors up settin fireworx off for a laugh i dont undastand this as he was fine around the shotgun

sad and sorry for you....but.....netting on the roof? not exactly secure....poor chap was clearly terrified and you chose to leave him outside and go to a party???? :censored:

sad and sorry for you....but.....netting on the roof? not exactly secure....poor chap was clearly terrified and you chose to leave him outside and go to a party???? :censored:

took the words right out of my mouth poor dog thumbdown.gif

oh i didnt mention the roof was actualy ply sheeting the nettin was over the top of sheetin n fastend also screwd sheetin down it was the mesh [bANNED TEXT] burst threw and as i said i didnt no about [NO TEXT TALK] settin fire worx off so didnt no the problem the dog was fine and went and laid straight down when i put him away tail waggin no whinnin so could u please explain to me how i was expected to no there was a problem ? please share whith me