can i just point out that its not only the travelling people that take things i remember many years ago i guy in the dog world was arranging to get his friends dogs nicked as a result i have never spoken to this guy now for nearly 30 years sometimes it just down to pure jealousy and yes there may be some travellers that take things but on the same principle how many none travellers go out on the rob not just for your dogs but for what ever they can carry away and sell for there drugs and there are good and bad in many walks of life

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog thieves are the worst scum out there. Though if people stopped buying grown dogs from sources they dont know 100% it would help.

MATE YOUR A F*****G MUPPET PEOPLE DON'T MAKE THESE STORYS UP. HUNTERDAVE IS A MATE OF MINE AND I WAS ONLY 10 MINS DOWN THE ROAD WITH HIM WHEN THYE WENT INTO HIS GARDEN. AND WHY THE F**K WOULD HE TELL

dont be silly mate,lets not get off on the wrong foot here and go down the silly bickering route that we know so frequantly happens on here.......put it this way,when you stated..... "that is a matter

the thing with dog thieves is that there dog thieves weather thay are travellers or gorgers or whatever we house dwellers get called. I'd wager many a traveller has had his pride and joy stolen as well.

They are scum plain and simple, but creating greater divisions by accusiing travellers everytime one goes missing is in my book reducing your chances of getting help form certain communities in getting your dogs back :thumbs: There is good and bad in all, thats wellworth remembering :thumbs:

drove down a field in car got over my next door neighbour fence in broad day light tried to nick my dogs again third time now one of the traps i set went off lucky for me sum one in got a good look at them same people same car silver estate ran off cant catch a car no doubt they will be back

WHAT WAS THE TRAP YOU SET????

THE PERSON WHO GOT LOOK AT THEM MUST BEEN AT THE SHOW WITH YOU SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE????

YOU KNOW ITS SLIVER ESTATE CAR AND HAVE 3 NUMBERS OFF REG BUT COPS CANT DO ANYTHING?????

AND THEY DID THIS IN THE DAY TIME A CAR DRIVING ACROSS A FIELD THINKING THEY WONT BE SEEN MUST HAVE ONE THEM SUPER CARS CANT SEE DURING THE DAY. DO ME FAV f**k OFF BECAUSE ALL THIS OVER A BULL X WHAT IS THE MOST A BULL X WOULD BE SOLD FOR?????

a COURSING DOG WORTH £15,000 THEN I BELIEVE YOU BUT SORRY A BULL X A TOP BULL X WORTH ABOUT £800 IF ANYBODY KNOWS ONE THAT WENT FOR MORE WOULD BE NICE KNOW MUCH A GOOD ONE WOULD GO FOR????

drove down a field in car got over my next door neighbour fence in broad day light tried to nick my dogs again third time now one of the traps i set went off lucky for me sum one in got a good look at them same people same car silver estate ran off cant catch a car no doubt they will be back

THE PERSON WHO GOT LOOK AT THEM MUST BEEN AT THE SHOW WITH YOU SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE????

YOU KNOW ITS SLIVER ESTATE CAR AND HAVE 3 NUMBERS OFF REG BUT COPS CANT DO ANYTHING?????

AND THEY DID THIS IN THE DAY TIME A CAR DRIVING ACROSS A FIELD THINKING THEY WONT BE SEEN MUST HAVE ONE THEM SUPER CARS CANT SEE DURING THE DAY. DO ME FAV f**k OFF BECAUSE ALL THIS OVER A BULL X WHAT IS THE MOST A BULL X WOULD BE SOLD FOR?????

a COURSING DOG WORTH £15,000 THEN I BELIEVE YOU BUT SORRY A BULL X A TOP BULL X WORTH ABOUT £800 IF ANYBODY KNOWS ONE THAT WENT FOR MORE WOULD BE NICE KNOW MUCH A GOOD ONE WOULD GO FOR????

lol your coursing blindness is pretty bad

• 5 weeks later...

£1200 bullx :thumbs: