drove down a field in car got over my next door neighbour fence in broad day light tried to nick my dogs again third time now one of the traps i set went off lucky for me sum one in got a good look at them same people same car silver estate ran off cant catch a car no doubt they will be back

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dog thieves are the worst scum out there. Though if people stopped buying grown dogs from sources they dont know 100% it would help.

MATE YOUR A F*****G MUPPET PEOPLE DON'T MAKE THESE STORYS UP. HUNTERDAVE IS A MATE OF MINE AND I WAS ONLY 10 MINS DOWN THE ROAD WITH HIM WHEN THYE WENT INTO HIS GARDEN. AND WHY THE F**K WOULD HE TELL

dont be silly mate,lets not get off on the wrong foot here and go down the silly bickering route that we know so frequantly happens on here.......put it this way,when you stated..... "that is a matter

You must have some dogs there for them to try steal them 3 times or when you where at the show they where asking questions about your dogs you must have build your dogs up to be world beaters.Take it was the travellers again and once again everybody going come on here and call them all sorts.By the way what trap do you sett sound like a film

You must have some dogs there for them to try steal them 3 times or when you where at the show they where asking questions about your dogs you must have build your dogs up to be world beaters.Take it was the travellers again and once again everybody going come on here and call them all sorts.By the way what trap do you sett sound like a film

you dont no f**k all you f*****g prick

iceman001979 keep your snide comments to your self, there not needed !

is that it is that all you can say fella said cops dont want to know dont tell the cops there trying steal your dog tell them there trying break into the back off house and 3 numbers is loads cops should be able it find the car no prop .Would not like see anyones dogs stole but there is things you can do till stop this and 3 times after the 1st you should have got things into place for them coming back or got dogs in safe place is there any thing out your back worth few pound because more likely there after something worth few pound not all this over prop £100 lucher for all we know could be £1000 but would it be worth it could not see it myself .

And by the way lee this topic has had 12 replays 4 off witch have been mine why because the last time he put it up the travelling people got ripped till pieces and there name rubbed in the dirt that why no one listening this time.Should not be at shows giving it large about his bull x he would not have brought this bull shit till his door.