Wheres Rooney going to

where is Wayne going to ?

who cares :icon_eek:

all the man yoo fans dotty lol so you saying you would nae want him at rangers :tongue2:

na mate can keep him, if he cannae dae it for man u or england what chance he got in scotland haha :blink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: if rooney ever lowered himself to play in the spl i no for a FACT he would get the europe golden boot every single season running :laugh: :laugh: be like putting him in a championship team be to easy for him lol :doh: :doh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People dont play football to make a contribution to humanity !....How did they get wealth through exploiting working class folk,if working class folk want to watch football and buy football shirts etc

I think he should just leave English football and come up and play for Celtic.............

Who cares another over paid ugly Twat.All The Best Hansom Jim.

all the man yoo fans dotty lol so you saying you would nae want him at rangers :tongue2:

na mate can keep him, if he cannae dae it for man u or england what chance he got in scotland haha :blink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: if rooney ever lowered himself to play in the spl i no for a FACT he would get the europe golden boot every single season running :laugh: :laugh: be like putting him in a championship team be to easy for him lol :doh: :doh:

aye mate yer right :icon_eek: maybe for 45 mins, then he would just get his legs broke :big_boss:

aye mate yer right :icon_eek: maybe for 45 mins, then he would just get his legs broke :big_boss:

id hope so me self mate :yes: :yes:

So hes been winding Fergie up , he knew he was staying all along just playing with the man to get more money . Another reason for me to dislike him . He started going down hill the day he left Everton . without doubt another Gazza waiting to happen .

he's going nowhere! :laugh:

http://www.football3...6459349,00.html

Good new for the club Malt :thumbs:.

Have to say though mate he showed his true colours in the last few weeks, gone are the days a player wears his heart on his sleeve.....

I agree. :yes:

If I was being cynical, I could suggest that maybe Fergie persuaded him to sign a new contract to up his transfer value & ensure the best price for him should any club come in for him... :yes:

Guest my balls your mouth

dont no why all of you twist about the amount of money football players earn, im a bricky and if someone offered me 100, 000 every week for doing work i wouldnt turn it down and say no i dont deserve it ill stick to me 500 pound a week thanks. you are all a bunch of jelous wankers

dont no why all of you twist about the amount of money football players earn, im a bricky and if someone offered me 100, 000 every week for doing work i wouldnt turn it down and say no i dont deserve it ill stick to me 500 pound a week thanks. you are all a bunch of jelous wankers

I think its 'lego' you build with though eh.....? :yes: